Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What I like about Mobafire

Creator: Coxamus May 11, 2013 9:22pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 4:36pm | Report

Was that when he was failing and choking like a scrub? :)

think so actually, LOL
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 4:39pm | Report
God I hate that Pyreix kid. I don't think Moba needs to clean out guides. Just get rid of him and his asinine comments and you'll improve the site by like 20%.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:17pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

God I hate that Cuddowls kid. I don't think Moba needs to clean out guides. Just get rid of him and his asinine comments and you'll improve the site by like 20%.

This is so true.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:21pm | Report
i dont understand why people complain about the guides, im silver and i havnt used a guide in weeks unless its to see what skills should be leveled in what order (if its not completely obvious)

if youre really good at this game then you dont need to use a guide, what you should level and build is sorta common sense

the real problem with mobafire is people insisting that theyre right about something thats wrong and people coming to the site thinking those people are right, like phey saying he builds hurricane on certain champions even though its only really good on maybe on-hit teemo, which is terrible anyways

yes the community is good but the fact that some people make terrible ideas and insist theyre amazing and it works makes the site look bad, specially when they hate/make fun of the people that are right (note how people say things about throat and lasty even though most of their posts are extremely helpful and correct)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:25pm | Report
I like Dill for the record.

Hurricane is bad on everyone. An item that ONLY gives AS...no thank you.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:32pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dont understand why people complain about the guides, im silver and i havnt used a guide in weeks unless its to see what skills should be leveled in what order (if its not completely obvious)

if youre really good at this game then you dont need to use a guide, what you should level and build is sorta common sense

the real problem with mobafire is people insisting that theyre right about something thats wrong and people coming to the site thinking those people are right, like phey saying he builds hurricane on certain champions even though its only really good on maybe on-hit teemo, which is terrible anyways

yes the community is good but the fact that some people make terrible ideas and insist theyre amazing and it works makes the site look bad, specially when they hate/make fun of the people that are right (note how people say things about throat and lasty even though most of their posts are extremely helpful and correct)

This is actually why I stopped theory crafting ages ago. If my idea is **** then I shouldn't be putting it out there, and if it is actually good then no one would take it seriously.

It's also why I have for the most part stopped critiquing theory crafters, because most of them are ten years old, or act like it.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:35pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

Riot's an *** keeping you at bronze my friend

Dont see the point on trying to make fun of our few diamond players here when they are trying to be helpful, except when one writtes about how bad my fav champion is when i already know she isnt viable. (not saying names)

Also to people who dont know what criticism is and try to force people to use their builds by taking them up their ***es, just dont make a guide and go rape the rest of bronze V players with your build

Ty
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:40pm | Report
): im not bronze anymore im silver 5

and i like posting theorycrafting threads, the few i have posted proved what i thought was right was actually wrong (see my naut thread) which in turn made me a better player and stopped me from making a bad decision in ranked games

but if there are stubborn people like someone thats going to remain nameless that made a middle lane jax thread then that makes the community look bad and gives off the whole "people on mobafire dont know what theyre talking about/mobafire is a joke" vibe
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:43pm | Report

Says the guy that is in silver by the grace of god. Do you realize that you've lost more ranked games than you've won?

Wanna tell me how old i am, what hour i should wake up and what i should eat, mommy?
I don't have a necessity to prove myself through this game, nor i take my patience to grind on ranked games to put up to creatures like you (oh wait, that won't sound offensive enough to you. Well, you probably bathe yourself in your selfrightousness every hour, without a hint of humility, so i won't make an effort)

edit: god?? who the **** is that?

All of that is irrelevant. Ideas stand on their own merits, not on who claims them.

are you saying your argument is irrelevent or am i missin something?
btw, nice quote you have there. Would be a shame if you had no decent use for it.

Pheyniex wrote:

wait..
i build Runaan's Hurricane on Teemo, Tristana and Kog'Maw.
can i get banned now?

otherwise, i'd like throatslasher and his minions to be preemptively banned on the grounds of trashtalk and raging.

i do advise you to go back and confirm where did i say Runaan's Hurricane is good and really justify such idea.

also, i don't mind beings of flocks, since that is usually their only chance of survival. to amass in great numbers, to cope with their lack of intelligence. follow the flock, do what everyone does, and you'll be always fine.

Sig made by Aquilegia
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 5:45pm | Report
*grabs popcorn and sits back*

Ps. Gratz dill
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide