Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What I like about Mobafire

Creator: Coxamus May 11, 2013 9:22pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:35pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/rules

I thought I might just, you know, leave this here, in case of a *****torm. Must be late.

I like mobafire overall (save for when threads devolve into this kinda stuff), to be honest. Yeah some guides are bad but a decent player is smart enough to weed out the guides that suggest zhonyas on draven or bloodthirster on orianna, or guides that have no sustenance at all.

The problem is guides aren't easy to recommend to newer players, mainly because a lot of the top guides are... well, lacking.

As for the community itself, some rough edges but nothing too bad.

I understand why people hate on mobafire, but I see no reason to do so myself, I like it here.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:40pm | Report
Phey i did say in an earlier post that i know you said it wasnt good, nowhere in that post did i say you said it was good, just the fact that people said it was bad and then you said "i use it on three people"

yes i do remember throats thread, but that was how long ago? months. ever since then hes been posting respectfully

and this thread is actually about how mobafire is good, which i think it is and is why im a part of it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:43pm | Report
Are you referring to the keeping things on topic or the bullying? lol. I tried getting it back on topic, but some people would rather rage about how much they hate each other. Maybe that should be a thread. Then we could contain all the hate to one place more or less. Anytime anyone wanted to yell at someone they could just go do it in their own thread. Containing damage as it were.

(For future reference the above is a joke. At this point in the thread I think I actually might need to say that or else people could genuinely take that seriously.)

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:45pm | Report
we have one of those, it's called an Official QQ thread, a lot of you should really use it.

and I was referring to both, since both were pretty much a direct violation, but I have no power over it. I simply sought to remind people of a page seldom read.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:51pm | Report
I don't think that's what the QQ thread is for. If so I've been using it wrong.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:52pm | Report
the QQ thread is for all things QQ. if you have problems with someone, you can't use thier name, but you can have a post about how idiots make you QQ, you just can't publicly defame another member.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:56pm | Report
Actually, if I'm honest, this thread is one of the examples of why I like MOBAFire so much.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 7:01pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Actually, if I'm honest, this thread is one of the examples of why I like MOBAFire so much.

meh, i've seen my share of "why mobafire is ****" and "what needs to change in mobafire" to become rather neutral about them (their actual theme, not side matters).

Sig made by Tamy
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 7:09pm | Report
I am removing myself from this thread, I can't contribute objectively or constructively anymore. I like MOBAFIRE, and I like most of the users. I'll be around elsewhere =P
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 11:27pm | Report
no dont get this back on topic yet i havent finished my popcorn

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide