Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What is mundos problem?

Creator: Crows foot January 31, 2012 7:40am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Atma's has poor synergy because of his poor base attack speed, and high base attack damage.

atma's has great synergy because mundo's who don't build hp are dumb and warmogs is absolutely 100% core, plus nearly everyone in the game wants to hit harder not hit faster and weaker.

Just ask all dem carries who build IE or BT first :o
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 9:21pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

atma's has great synergy because mundo's who don't build hp are dumb and warmogs is absolutely 100% core, plus nearly everyone in the game wants to hit harder not hit faster and weaker.

Just ask all dem carries who build IE or BT first :o

Yep, they build 100 ad item, then immediately build crit/AtS item.

Mundo, already has the 100 ad item, that's why he scales poorly with Atmas, it doesn't give as much DPS as say, Wit's End or Phantom Dancer.
Tri lane for life.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:38am | Report
But it gives tanky which is good on him. All that health and low resistance is not a good idea. But I can consider a wits end instead of FoN. He is one of few champs whos Mres scales and since last patch it is quite substantial. 30+1.25 per level. Add Mercs and wits end and you will be at a permanent 52.5+30+25=107.5, plus 20 in fights. But I can always forgo atmas (the damage it deals isn't substantial unfortunately, even on Mundo).

I am toying with a few alternatives:
Core:
Warmogs
Guardian Angel
FoN
Wit's End

Boots optional but I think Mercs or Tabi

Last item alternatives
Warmogs
Frozen Mallet
Atmas Impaler

Right now I am leaning towards FM. Atmas gives good armour and decent damage, but FM has utility and lots of health. Plus damage ofc.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:47am | Report
IDK.

I just think slapping tons of AD onto a guy who doesn't scale well with AD is a bad idea.

Maybe my 9k ehp 900 dps Mundo is bad, idk.

You want to be just tanky enough to survive the 12 seconds of your ultimate, and then pump all the rest of your gold into attack speed, crit, and maybe some AD after that.
Tri lane for life.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 2:24am | Report
With my build and at 50%HP he can dish out around 350 + his w per second, will live way longer than most and has around 35-60% tenacity. With a permanent slow and that cleaver that does around 20% of your current hp every 2.5th second. In my eyes that is a threat. And definitely tanky enough to move through enemy team to get to the squishy. So either they focus me and let my team have fun or I will do considerable damage.

Edit: still not saying that he is the best for this. But I do want to find a place for the mad man from Zaun!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 6:46am | Report
Mundo has no problems, it's just that there are better bruisers out there.
Unless he get's a huge *** buff he will always lurk in the shadows.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 10:54am | Report
Hmm, I think about a fury system for Mundo. His new passive would be, that he gains AS based on his fury. He gains fury over time or with basic attacks. For that, his spells all cost fury, burning agony also consumes fury and his ultimate costs extra fury.

What do you think?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 10:59am | Report
Sounds meh to me....

Fury isn't all that interesting. Not to mention, imo it doesn't fit Mundo's theme. He needs an updated passive and an ulti that has an active and passive component.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:07am | Report
Yeah, the actual passive would be the passive of the ult.^^
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:13am | Report
Boots, Warmogs, Atmas, Trinity Force, Fon/QSS, Warmogs/Randuins/Infinity edge/QSS

I'm gonna try diz cuz dis **** be op! A good deal of MS, a little tiny wheeny bit of AS, AP FOR W!, a slow, sheen proc: Dem cleavers, u think i'm kidding huh? really? i think i am as well... not sure though.

EDIT:
OMG Mundo's clear time so gud!(better than expected at the very least) :D
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide