Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why are junglers (or at least 99.9% of the ones...

Creator: KenjiroKuroki August 2, 2014 1:40am
1 2
KenjiroKuroki
<Member>
KenjiroKuroki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:06pm | Report
LevasK wrote:
KenjiroKuroki- Your post belongs in the QQ Thread. If you really get bad junglers in over 90% (a number you pulled out of your *** obv) of your games- start jungling yourself! This way you'll have good, cooperative, teamwork loving jungler in every game you play (or at least that's how it should be then).

Well, that's a good solution. I've been saving up to unlock a good champion who's good at jungling, since right now I don't have anyone well suited for the job.

Dorryza wrote:
You talk about being on a team. Well, you don't seem to realize that junglers are part of your team as well.

A) The entire game does not revolve around you. Junglers do have to farm, and they do have to gank other lanes. Does it suck when you don't get any ganks? Yes- but suck it up and move on. Maybe other lanes need ganks more, you're obviously not checking.

B) I don't think you understand what a significant investment a gank is. A failed gank, while not to bad for you, can really set a jungler behind. A couple of failed ganks can put a jungler out of the game, as now they can't clear at all. Now, do you realize that a jungler might not want to invest in someone who seems to be cursing them out all the time?

Thing is, I always try to be nice towards my teammates 'cause I know they'll do the same, but there are players out there that WILL be agressive towards you even if you make a nice comment, or ask them something nicely. I ask for ganks when I know no other lane needs it, I'm not that selfish. What I wanted to make clear is the incredibly bad attitudes of most of the junglers I've played with, which is something that's impressed me a lot since it seems to always be the jungler for some reason. I'm not a pro player, far from it, but I'm not horrible either. At least I'm willing to learn from my mistakes, one of which was makin' this thread in the first place. Guess I should've talked more 'bout the bad teamwork in a more ¨neutral¨ way.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:07pm | Report
OP sucks ****s.
KenjiroKuroki
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:18pm | Report
emoriam wrote:
A few things:
  • Regarding your style of writing I guess you are the one abusing the chat and flaming in game thus you are one of the persons adding bad attitude and immature behaviour to the game increasing your "proven" statistic
  • What about playing as premades? Learning jungling if that one "proven" fact bothers you that much?

Gotta get a champion suited for the job first, but I will get in the jungle to fix that problem. A lotta people seem to just disregard a ton of what I've said here, guess that's why you can't have any kind of argument on the internet, because people are just too lazy to understand what they're reading; or better yet, they don't read at all.
KenjiroKuroki
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:21pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Someone is butt-hurt ._.

It's your perception that's 100% wrong lol.

Say that to the rest of the team. I wasn't alone there, they actually agreed in that the jungler was both unskilled and uncooperative, and it really surprises me that it's just the jungler most of the time.
KenjiroKuroki
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:24pm | Report
Foxy Riven wrote:
You're making a fool out of yourself.

Even if I do well in my lane (which is most of the time, as I've said in the thread you clearly didn't read), we're still down one man in teamfights because the jungler falls behind horribly. He gets murdered in 2 hits or so, so basically, it's a 4 vs 5 situation where both teams are equally powerful, except mine is down a man. Obviously, that would be a great disadventage.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:48pm | Report
It's easy to identify mistakes from your teammates when they affect you. You can be laning and say to yourself, "wow this guy is so aggressive, my jungler should have ganked right now and it'd be a free kill," but that doesn't mean it's possible for him to do that. Maybe he just had his red invaded and is now severely underleveled, or maybe he's clearing his second round of buffs and is on the other side of the map. There are so many variables involved in jungling efficiently that you are always going to miss opportunities for ganks simply due to positioning.

To be fair, as others have said, most people below level 30 don't really know how to jungle. They're learning to play the role, just like you're learning to play yours. You won't win a single game or get any better by identifying what your jungler does wrong every game. Focus on your own lane and you can carry most games that you assumed were lost because of your team.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2014 2:29am | Report
If both teams have a jungler, then it's a 4v4 taking into account what you've stated before.

Clearly I did read your post but you don't convince me by saying "omg I have bad jungler all the time".

If you want to win you have to do it yourself, rely less on your team. If your jungler falls behind, give him a break and let him farm back up.

It is impossible that every time you play, you have a bad jungler and the other team has a god. 50% chance, that is.
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 5:43pm | Report
Have you ever play Jungler before?

Jungler will go gank if they see that it has more chance to success.

They have a lot **** of works to do, secure their BUFF, ward your ***, dragon, baron, other lanes.

It seems unfair to blame on them since that if they gank because you asked them to do and FAILED, it means that they definitely waste their time risking thier *** for you and put themself behind enemy jungler.
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"
Stylistical
<Member>
Stylistical's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 10:02am | Report

Even if I do well in my lane (which is most of the time, as I've said in the thread you clearly didn't read), we're still down one man in teamfights because the jungler falls behind horribly. He gets murdered in 2 hits or so, so basically, it's a 4 vs 5 situation where both teams are equally powerful, except mine is down a man. Obviously, that would be a great disadventage.

Some junglers aren't meant for teamfights. Rengar, for example, is a pretty poor teamfighter. Teamfights mean death for my kitty cat. Shaco also isn't that great. The meta atm is tank junglers, but assassin junglers are still perfectly viable. Most assassin junglers are good at taking down single targets really fast. Kha'Zix is a perfect example of this. Although he is a decent teamfighter, he excels at single target assassination. He and Rengar are great countering split-pushers.

On the other hand junglers like Nasus, Volibear, Elise, Lee Sin, etc. etc. are good teamfighters due to their AoE damage, or tankiness.

The idea that 90% of junglers are bad is outrageous. I actually took offence, as I am a jungler. People get pissed at me for not ganking 24/7, which in the end actually sets the jungler farther back himself, as he takes time out of his farming to help you. NEVER get mad at your jungler for not ganking, unless he really really should have. It seems to me that the majority of the time, the jungler is correct about whether or not they should gank. I barely listen to my lanes pleas for ganks, as I know that I could not have a successful gank, either due to the lane feeding (Not my fault), or me failing a gank (My fault, and I deserve the loss it might cause for failing the gank.)

As many have stated before, if you don't want a bad jungler, then jungle yourself.

I started jungling because I would always found myself roaming through the jungle and farming the minions, and ganking lanes, even when I was the top laner and not jungler (Pissed my jungler off quite a bit, actually.), but eventually I started to jungle so that I didn't have to worry about pissing my jungler off by stealing his farm, and leaving top lane.

I'm not the best jungler, I'm only decent (If even), but then again I am fairly new to the game. I think I've been playing for 1 or 2 months only. But it's true that the best solution to a problem with another player not being good at their role every game, is to take that role and get good at it so that you don't have a bad player in that role. A simple fix.

Junglers aren't bad. Honestly, without us, you ADCs and Mid laners that ***** and complain all the time would lose lane more than you could think. I can't count the amount of times I've had to babysit mid or bot lanes, as they could not do their job correctly, and would not shut the **** up. That's something all adcs do. They ***** and complain about everything and say "I'm the damage of the team, you build tanky.", when in all reality, the jungler will usually save the adcs *** about 3 or 4 times in the laning phase, and the jungler will never get thanks for it.

I hate the prejudice against junglers. We aren't like ADCs, you don't have to have us. We aren't like supports, we don't save everyone. We aren't like mid laners, we don't decide the game. We do all of that. At once. It's actually a very hard job. Everyone complains about how hard playing ADC is. Jungling is pretty damn hard, as you have to learn to put up with every lanes **** and feeding, and find a way to make a comeback, otherwise it's clearly your fault that every lane fed....
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide