Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why are you stuck in "Elo Hell"?

Creator: Justos February 16, 2013 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dill Money
<Member>
Dill Money's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 3:59pm | Report
This is what ELO hell is, trust me i was there for a long time. I used to think it didnt exist but it does. ELO hell is composed of ppl who complain about ELO hell, ironically creating ELO hell. If you always blame "trolls and afkers", you will never improve or even win consistently.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 4:04pm | Report
Dunno why you ppl get so worked up.

It's not like that in my last post I made some necessary discussion point, I was simply stating that Xiaolin can only contribute as much to the topic as I can.

And Xiaolin:

The last 3 question were only sth like an extra, like "The last nail to a coffin".
If they would have been exactly as I said, you'd have just killed yourself credibility-wise.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 10:56pm | Report
I'm sorry, can you please reword that in english because I couldn't understand you.

edit: TRYING TO DECODE HERE IT GOES.

All of that was addressed to me right since it was "@Xaioli". Since you had question marks at the end of your sentences, that means you would like them to be answered. I did.

Darcurse wrote:
The last 3 question were only sth like an extra, like "The last nail to a coffin"
The last 3 questions were only something like an extra, like the last nail to a coffin? I guess...? what does this mean.

and what about credibility? I've played a lot of ranked in s1 s2 and s3 and I don't think I've said anything dumb so how did I kill myself in that regard. Can someone explain to me or is this guy trolling me really hard?

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:00am | Report
Are you trying to pull me down only because you can't read my post?
Which - not written in the perfect englisch I admit - but pretty much readable, isn't that hard to understand.

Like I said already:

My second to last post was only meant to state that you can contribute as much to the topic as I can.
If you don't get what the small knick-knacks on the side meant don't bother about it, only the above sentence is important.

P.S. Nope, not rly trolling you atm, as long as you don't start going like
"Omg he made a spelling mistake let's start beating on that since I run out of arguments"
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:16am | Report
Er Darcurse I think you're the one who hasn't given a response o_o

He already replied to your questions and claims

You argued that he wouldn't know about low elo because he breezed through it

He replied saying he had multiple smurfs and was at 1k before

Not really sure what you're getting at o-o
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:48am | Report
"Elo Hell" is a mental state where you think everyone is worse than you and refuse to admit you contributed to your losses. This is more likely to cause you to end up in a low elo (as opposed to being caused by it). If you refuse to admit you make mistakes and try to improve yourself, it can be logically assumed that you won't get any better at this game. :P

You want to be a better player capable of getting a higher rank? Start analyzing what went wrong and how you contributed instead of blaming your allies exclusively. Work to improve the things YOU are weak on. While the system can be skewed in some ways, you get what you put into it mostly.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:59am | Report
I'm just gonna let this post die this keeps up because Darcurse isn't really making sense anymore. Like Embracing said, I responded to the questions that he asked but they apparently "don't matter because only the first part mattered" even though he still typed it and left it in the post ADDRESSED to me. If it didn't matter, why is within the post in the first place? I don't understand this guy, I'm sorry.

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 9:02am | Report
^ (originally meant to point at Nameless' post to approve)
You will not improve your allies' performances by blaming them (who knew ?!). Even though you Brand is ****ing stupid, forget about him and focus on yourself. Here's something TiensiNoAkuma says a lot: 'I can't make any mistakes because I have to make up for my team's mistakes'
He's high Diamond Elo too.
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 5:05pm | Report
Yeah, well it's always the other guy's fault.

I already said that the part you didn't understand was an extra, you wanna beat on that, k.

You can conduct that I can't contribute anything to the topic, since you saw on LoLking that my acc has no ranking, but you "are allowed" to since you played some smurfs?

Well, damn me, but that sounds rather arrogant if you ask me.

To make it snappy, not to cause another case of "missing englisch translation":

Don't come at me after X posts of arguing, saying **** like
"Well, I just checked that acc of yours on some website and I (<- The guy who you're opposing) think that you can't contribute anything to this topic"

Only sounds to me like you run out of arguments and try to shut me up one way or another.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 7:19pm | Report
Man, you're taking this really personal and I shoulda just let this thread die by not responding because you're just becoming hard headed and butthurt. Let's be honest here. You're ****talking all the bronze/silver/gold players in Solo Queue saying there isn't a fine line when you don't even Solo Queue at all. I'm sorry but that's really dumb. Then you start talking about how duo queue is a broken system or something when a lot of players that actually play solo queue say it's fine then you keep trying to extend the argument for no reason, especially when you don't solo queue at all. Like I said in one of my earlier posts. I can't complain about dominion being broken or etc etc because I don't play dominion. I don't find it fair to the other dominion players, especially if I start trash talking all the players. This can be applied to Solo Queue, TT, ARAM or really even any game.

Darcurse wrote:
You can conduct that I can't contribute anything to the topic, since you saw on LoLking that my acc has no ranking, but you "are allowed" to since you played some smurfs?

This sentence here makes no sense because YOU asked me the question. How is that arrogant if YOU asked me the question. I'm not the one coming in here and bragging that I have smurfs in decent elo. YOU asked me the question. So please, calm down and look at how selfish/butthurt you are because YOU are starting all this.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide