Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2016 Season Update - Champion Mastery,...

Creator: Wayne3100 November 4, 2015 10:30am
KamikaCZe
<Member>
KamikaCZe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2015 3:22pm | Report
5 ****ing years .... 5 years of sending tickets to the ****ing blizzard with ideas, how to improve the game. I was telling them to think about "clans".... crafting or chests with free stuff for players... so many responses that refused my ideas and now, after 5 ****ing years and after I sold my acc. cuz I found the game not entertaining anymore, they add excatly the same thing I was telling them to try which would keep me in game .... **** YOU RIOT. 5 ****ING YEARS!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2015 3:55pm | Report
KamikaCZe wrote:
5 ****ing years .... 5 years of sending tickets to the ****ing blizzard with ideas, how to improve the game. I was telling them to think about "clans".... crafting or chests with free stuff for players... so many responses that refused my ideas and now, after 5 ****ing years and after I sold my acc. cuz I found the game not entertaining anymore, they add excatly the same thing I was telling them to try which would keep me in game .... **** YOU RIOT. 5 ****ING YEARS!

You should cut your ear off because you sound like a genious. Van Gogh did it. Go ahead.

And send it to Riot. That'd show them.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2015 4:05pm | Report
I'd turn them the deaf ear if I were in your position.

Though I think it will fall on deaf ears.

Either way, I'm sure it'll result in an eary situation.

But it might be too early to cut to the chase, I fear.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 6:07am | Report
Every season players say the changes are ****...
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 6:14am | Report
And tbh every preseason is ****
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 6:19am | Report
Well, yeah. I wouldn't say the game got more enjoyable for me since season 2-3, if not less enjoyable.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 11:12am | Report
Most players are experiencing Stockholm Syndrome at this point with League.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 3:04pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
And tbh every preseason is ****

^

Remember the joys of 5 Black Cleaver Talon back in preseason 5? No? Because it wasn't enjoyable. It was ****ing ********. Heck, even Vapora might be sad about it because it's around the time that champ became a thing and later on he even got his silence removed.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 9:36pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

^

Remember the joys of 5 Black Cleaver Talon back in preseason 5? No? Because it wasn't enjoyable. It was ****ing ********. Heck, even Vapora might be sad about it because it's around the time that champ became a thing and later on he even got his silence removed.

Honestly, it was good and bad thing because before League of Black Black Cleavage, AD casters had very poor itemisation and weren't viable picks. I remember there was so much *****ing and moaning to make assassins like Talon as well as release Zed have reasonable build options and ultimately not suck because of it. Well, Riot graced the earth with Black Cleaver in order to address this, and as was expected, it was hard to make an item for AD casters that wouldn't be infinitely better on AD bruisers, hence the Black Cleaver spam. And honestly, it wasn't really the Cleaver that made Talon popular, because when Black Cleaver and Warmog's Armor and all that ******** was fixed up, Talon dropped off the face of the planet. I'd say it was around when LeBlanc became big and then fell that Talon became a popular pick which led to his silence being removed, because when something good becomes bad, people look to the next best thing, and that would be Talon, who was less safe than LeBlanc, but still had the super reliable target deletion.

But yeah, regarding preseason, I understand why these changes need to happen, because, well, they just want to make the game fresh, but I'm not a fan of having all these new changes to adapt to. I thought S5 Preseason was super crazy and totally turned up the game, and somehow Riot just topped that with these changes.

Also, I remember S2 preseason having Black Cleaver and Warmog's Armor, S5 preaseason shafting junglers and giving birth to the atrocious Warwick with Skirmisher's Sabre and now with S6 bringing a bunch of crazy ADCs, but was there anything that bad with S3 and S4 preseasons?
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 11:43pm | Report
Feral Flare was ****ing stupid on WW in case you've forgotten that Riot can introduce stupid changes any time they want, preseason be damned.

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide