Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Community Spotlight- The Nameless Bard

Creator: Toshabi July 8, 2015 10:48pm
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 7:53am | Report
Pretty sure it doesn't make any sense because pictures can't talk.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 8:27am | Report
sirell wrote:

Well, it wasn't phrased to me, I believe it was directed at someone else who suggested that I get interviewed, but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to look it up. I wasn't aware that you had reservations and, to be frank, that people had reservations never bothered me either. I'd say the reason I'm kind of bitter about it is because I was never actually given a proper concrete reason as to why people had reservations (I don't even see how being equated to Searz should be bad; the guy has actually contributed a lot even for his perceived shortcomings, so why is an interview with him bad as well?). It's not as if I'd suddenly go ape**** in an interview like I did on guides way back when, so I never really understood it and it didn't bother me enough to ask.

I'd totally understand if there are just better candidates to interview (and honestly, there are), but being passed over for essentially no reason at all just confused me and made it feel unfair. It didn't really seem appropriate to ever bring it up, since the interviews are always about someone else, but it just came up in conversation now, so I thought I'd just clarify.

tl;dr I wasn't ever given a reason, lol.

Why the hell would you even WANT a MOBAfail interview?

That's the better question if you ask me. It's like asking someone to take you to the dentist to get all your teeth pulled out. And that usually doesn't end well.

I can never find a good dentist anymore who will take me in.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 8:30am | Report
This was a pretty good interview, loved the jokes and Tosh being the questioner, made this interview really fun to read.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thanks again to TheNamelessBard for this fantastic signature, you can check our her signatures here
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 8:30am | Report
Quoted:
Huh that doesn't make any sense... Khazem or Falseogod saying it on the other hand...

"Uguu~" -Vapora

I have been trying to be nice to Vapora recently, so I haven't made a gay joke in a few days.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 8:40am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Why the hell would you even WANT a MOBAfail interview?

That's the better question if you ask me. It's like asking someone to take you to the dentist to get all your teeth pulled out. And that usually doesn't end well.

I can never find a good dentist anymore who will take me in.

Lol, that's true though. But you got to admit, your interview style is quite uniquely entertaining.

It just came up once and then someone made the passing comment comparing me to Searz derogatively as a reason not to interview and I was just a little iffed and I never had it clarified for me. Not getting an interview isn't what bothered me, but rather why someone would use the above reason as justification not to advocate me; it just never made sense.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 9:16am | Report
I'll leave all information regarding my sexual orientation for my own interview :^)

Also, I remember wishing Vapora some hot girls but clearly I could've just wished for a man-sized mirror

ps: luther made me laugh really loud with the "your mom" thing. Damn,

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 9:30am | Report
sirell wrote:

Lol, that's true though. But you got to admit, your interview style is quite uniquely entertaining.

It just came up once and then someone made the passing comment comparing me to Searz derogatively as a reason not to interview and I was just a little iffed and I never had it clarified for me. Not getting an interview isn't what bothered me, but rather why someone would use the above reason as justification not to advocate me; it just never made sense.

Oh that was Dirty Goolash that said those comments. He also mentioned that you had a strange affiliation of looking at old, discard shoes of famous e-sport celebrities and that he thought it was creepy that you'd take said shoes, boil them in water and serve the broth it created to starving children in Uganda.

He also said that your mother wears combat boots.

If anything, that's enough reason to never have you be a candidate/nominated on MOBAfail for an interview, even though I've probably done the same thing with the children of Uganda. Just with instant ramen. The kicker? I didn't give them ANY hot water. That'll learn them to think twice before posting anything bad about me on reddit, those lil ****ers.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 9:55am | Report
Come on people, we were talking about genitals here.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 9:58am | Report

Get to master using that terrible champion you talk about a lot like Vapora and you too can be popular.

If i drop everything and do that with teemo can i be famous too? c:

Also i totally tried that website and it said not available. toshabi please, if you are going to make a website sound that good just by the name then it needs to be a thing.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 10:14am | Report

If i drop everything and do that with teemo can i be famous too? c:

Also i totally tried that website and it said not available. toshabi please, if you are going to make a website sound that good just by the name then it needs to be a thing.

Did you set your browser to Wumbo?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide