Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Update: Pro Guides, LoL News, Guide Tags,...

Creator: Matt July 4, 2011 1:00am
1 2 3
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 1:00am | Report
We've got a nice update for you! Lots of changes so let's start with the big ones.

Pro Guides

As previously announced, CLG is now posting guides on MOBAFire! You may have seen that their first 3 guides are up. To help users find these guides we have added a new tab in the main box on the homepage to feature pro guides, a quick link in the menus, and a filter on the browse page to find them easily. Enjoy!

MOBAFire and League of Legends News

We have added a dedicated news section! We have also granted power to the moderators, allowing them to post news there! With their help, we hope to build the MOBAFire news section into the most up to date news feed for all things LoL (and MOBAFire). Go check it out!

Guide Tags

We have implemented the beginnings of a guide tags feature. You can now enter up to 5 tags in the guide editor. They will appear at the top of your guide as links which will go to the browse page, filtering results to other guides with the same tag. Clicking the "X" next to the tag on the browse page will remove the filter. There will be more to come with this feature in the future, but for now you can go start playing with it and get to tagging your guides!

Redesigned Champion List

We have fully redesigned the Champion list. It is a much cleaner, more concise view and also includes some filters to help you find the champion you are interested in a lot faster. Go check it out!

We hope you like these new updates! As always, we welcome any and all feedback. Let us know what you think, and enjoy!!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:10am | Report
when I click Mobafire News it directs me to a page where I'm logged in as Matt (7 reports 1 Pm lol)

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:16am | Report
Woops, fixed. Thanks for the heads up :P
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:25am | Report
cool, great job ;D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:26am | Report
I wanted to be Matt :(

Nice updates, keep up the sexy work <3

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:57am | Report
wait so you can't search for tags...?

personally I think there should be a set selection for tags, people can just enter **** like

"*****" "pie" "earlobe"

and that'll help no one.

Also, you say max of 5, but there is a length max too...like I tried to do "AP, Shunpo, Kat, Katarina, Killer"

but only the Kil shows with Killer, the rest won't let me type in... :S

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 8:01am | Report
This is awesome! :D

And also.. "Collapse"? What may dat' be?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 8:39am | Report
lolwut

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 10:33am | Report
Scrax wrote:

This is awesome! :D

And also.. "Collapse"? What may dat' be?

I believe "collapse" hides a post from a user so that other users can't see it... I'm not sure though.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 1:48pm | Report
wait where do you see this

and I would assume collapse is where you can hide part of a post that you need to click to open... o_O

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide