Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

As a future Bachelor going into dating the...

Creator: Toshabi April 22, 2013 6:47pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 8:42am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

lol that girl is in the kitchen

She knows her place :)
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 10:15am | Report
I'm taking a class called Women Law. Needless to say all feminists are crazy like this.

Note to anyone entering college: don't take any class with the word 'woman, female, women, etc.' It's just a bunch of feminists who think the world should be ruled from their vag
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 12:27pm | Report
"Feminism seems to be the biggest objectify-er of women out there."

That's how I feel about most movements nowadays.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 2:58pm | Report
I just don't understand why feminist movements have to be represented by vagina costumes...

At least Toshabi, if you were making Vagina costumes you should have made em "tight", not like some loose old hag vagina lol.
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 4:58pm | Report
People still think the "woman in a kitchen" jokes are funny? I mean, I'm not a feminist by any means but that joke has been repeated so often in modern day society.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 1:02am | Report

People still think the "woman in a kitchen" jokes are funny?

Hell yeah. It's funny as long as it's used creatively.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 1:36am | Report

People still think the "woman in a kitchen" jokes are funny? I mean, I'm not a feminist by any means but that joke has been repeated so often in modern day society.

@Topic I want to see the moment when females are equally treated in crimes, not having female jails and ****.

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 2:09am | Report
ShortyHUN wrote:

I want to see the moment when females are equally treated in crimes, not having female jails and ****.

I'm not too read up on the whole jail situation, but wouldn't rape become a big problem if that happened?
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 2:11am | Report
Searz wrote:

I'm not too read up on the whole jail situation, but wouldn't rape become a big problem if that happened?

It already is with a male-only prison :3
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 3:01am | Report
ShortyHUN wrote:

I want to see the moment when females are equally treated in crimes, not having female jails and ****.

? What's wrong with female jails? Do you really think it'd be a good idea for males and females to share cells and showers in a jail?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide