Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask A Scientist

Creator: Bioalchemist April 30, 2013 12:40pm
131 posts - page 13 of 14
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 4:08am | Report

So you normally say sorry after having sex with somebody?
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 4:11am | Report
Searz wrote:

So you normally say sorry after having sex with somebody?

Yeah because they will need to rest all day to recover.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 5:57am | Report

Yeah because they will need to rest all day to recover.

Riiiiiight ;)
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 6:41am | Report
Searz wrote:

Riiiiiight ;)

yep, I also do not make the sandwiches, HAH!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 9:12am | Report
^ thats not very nice...people need sustenance after that kind of an intense workout...guess you are the whips and chains type eh? good times...good times....anyways.

@ searz..yeah 3D printing has blown up in the past year. I think the first article I saw on it involved making 3D models of yourself...like miniature searz figurines...pretty cool right? you can literally have a mini me. 3D printing biological parts is a very interesting idea...currently I would say we are no where close to being able to do it but the potential is definitely there combined with perhaps the advancement in stem cell research we are making (very exciting stuff btw!). I mean really we know the chemical composition of our body parts so printing it by combining the necessary materials wouldn't be a big deal (FMA brotherhood actually points this out in the episode where they out the priest of the temple of leto) the problem would be getting your cells to accept the part just like any transplant...but if we could program stem cells to be accepted by you it seems possible to insert 3D printed part. Because of the latest attention to gun control in america a lot of attention has been drawn to 3D printed weapons..currently I haven't seen them survive many uses but still neat that they can do it..though that one is a little scary...cause people with guns = bad things...always...no debate needed. anyways....other cool things in science include this:

Computer Programmed Bacteria

(as you know I am a bacteria nerd lol)

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Oh god....

(assuming we're thinking of the same thing:) Seriously though, I doubt that will be sensible in any way. Meat rots over time if it's not integrated into a body in some way.

Imagine if my cult of Brony got a hold of a 3d printer......

Doing your favorite character might be a viable option. :V
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 3:31am | Report
Eeeeeeewwwwww
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 9:04am | Report
^ hahaha yeah I was aware of this. the application I have seen is with severe burns.

you sure you don't want to go into science searz? seems like you are pretty interested in the science/health field :) and you have clearly shown you can use logic.

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:56am | Report

you sure you don't want to go into science searz? seems like you are pretty interested in the science/health field :) and you have clearly shown you can use logic.

Yea, but I'm a huge tech nerd, so programming is right up my alley. Besides, I'm a terrible student. I've learned more at home than I've learned at school :3
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 1:25pm | Report
Woah you're an actual chemist :o. :3. No offense but just based off your profile pic and how new you are to the game and the site, I thought you were a much younger person xP.

I'm a college freshman and I'm studying in Sciences (and Music as well but w/e) :D. I don't really have any questions for you atm but if I do I'll remember this thread ^^
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide