Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

E3 2015 Thread

Creator: DillButt64 June 14, 2015 11:28pm
99 posts - page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:41am | Report
Sooooooo pretty.

And I watched the Mass Effect Andromeda teaser thingy, trying hard not to get super hyped about it (cuz my PC probably won't be able to handle it) but mawgaw.

by jhoijhoi
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 5:25am | Report
Quoted:
Sooooooo pretty.

And I watched the Mass Effect Andromeda teaser thingy, trying hard not to get super hyped about it (cuz my PC probably won't be able to handle it) but mawgaw.

Finally, I bought the trilogy some years ago and looks like I'll have to buy this one too T_T
Looks like they're bringing the Mako back, I was quite disappointed when they removed it in ME2 and ME3. Let's just hope that this ME won't have the same ending as the last one, though xD
Also, if I am going to play as Shepard again I'll find BioWare's HQ and whack them! 3 games is more than enough and I hope I can play as a Krogan or Asari for a change. Obviously it looks like the stroy will still be tied to Normandy's crew but I'm fine with that.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Everyone did well this E3, even Xbox (Kind of a surprise really). The only people upset about the Nintendo conference are the same people that don't tune into the Directs/are jumping on the "Nintendo is killing Metroid" bandwagon (which they aren't). I mean, considering the games coming out this year for Nintendo, I have no clue why people are saying Nintendo is going down hill.

Odd, Nintendo usually announces a new pokemon game or new pokemon gen to keep their biggest fanbase hyped. That didn't happen?

IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:26pm | Report
Are those any good? Never actually played them.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:35pm | Report

They're arguably the most story-driven Pokemon games out there. They're good fun.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:44pm | Report

It's like dungeons and dragons meets pokemon, essentially.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:47pm | Report
Yeah I loved the Mystery Dungeon games, I played the blue + red and the time + space ones, and they're so epik, I was hooked for ages. The stories are a lot more in-depth than the normal Pokemon games, though obviously they're completely different from the normal games, so not every Pokemon fan would like them. I loved them though. They're probably less grindy too, or at least grinding feels a lot more fun and rewarding in them, so they're probably the only Pokemon games I'd be willing to play nowadays.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 6:11pm | Report
the new Mystery Dungeon game was shown off a few weeks back

the only problem i had with Nintendo at E3 was that they didnt show off anything new, and if it was new it wasnt anything special not counting Hyrule Warriors for 3DS and Star Fox because one was leaked and the other was coming, only real special surprise there was the new Mario and Luigi
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 8:06pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
the new Mystery Dungeon game was shown off a few weeks back

the only problem i had with Nintendo at E3 was that they didnt show off anything new, and if it was new it wasnt anything special not counting Hyrule Warriors for 3DS and Star Fox because one was leaked and the other was coming, only real special surprise there was the new Mario and Luigi

That's... what Nintendo has been doing since forever? Nintendo Direct is their own personal E3. Nintendo's presence at E3 is for the crowd that doesn't always pay attention to Nintendo Direct as well as to have people demo new games and products they have been making. They killed it with Nintendo World championships and that bizarre as **** puppet show.

The only ones crying atm are the Nintendrones (the subspecies of Nintendo fans).

And let's not forget, Xbone and PS4 is solely stuck in 2016, whereas Nintendo has plenty of releases coming out this year. That's a strong point for Nintendo many people are missing because they're so focused on "Abloobloo, they keeled the metroid franchise ;;"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 11:43pm | Report
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
X
Bayonetta 2
Pikmin 3

those are the games they showed off in 2013 for E3

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
Splatoon
Captain Toad Treasure Hunter
Amiibo
Yoshi's Wooly World
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade Chronicles X

that was only a few of the things Nintendo showed off last year at E3, you shouldnt be using "But they have Nintendo Directs!" as an excuse for their lack of quality games because for the past two E3's they have had plenty of things to show off to the press

ill admit that the Nintendo World Championship was great but it only showed two "new" things one of which was later shown again during the digital event and the other is Mother coming to the states, the same championship could have happened any other time and it would have had the same impact

also they arnt solely stuck in 2016
Fallout 4 - November 11th 2015
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - October 23rd 2015
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - October 13th 2015
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - November 6th 2015
Halo 5 - October 27th 2015
Star Wars Battlefront - November 17th 2015
Just Cause 3 - December 1st 2015
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: