Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Got any Roleplayers?

Creator: EvilNinja145 July 25, 2012 6:24pm
104 posts - page 2 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 10:52pm | Report
Well it's pretty awesome, you should try it. You gotta have a hard floor though, so you can slide around awkwardly on it as if you can't really move right, and can't breath. That makes it 10x better!

We also sometimes get dressed up in rabbit costumes, and play Scrabble. It's a pretty good time, but not as good as squidy saturdays. :/
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 1:56am | Report
Keondre wrote:

-.-' That's weird.

Just kidding.

she wasn't kidding.

staying on serious topics, most people (including me) go to writing sites and such to roleplay since the community there are much more matur-*cough* interested *cough*

sorry toshabi.

:3
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 3:12am | Report
Now you can see why it always fails, OP :)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 5:57am | Report
ShiftyCake wrote:
staying on serious topics, most people (including me) go to writing sites and such to roleplay since the community there are much more matur-*cough* interested *cough*

I fail to see how roleplaying can be considered mature.. At least to me it's the most childish thing anyone can do and that would probably be the only appeal to it. It's like when kids pretend to be superheroes or copy some other TV show, which was fun but definitely not mature. 98% of all the roleplay I've ever done was before I was 10.
EvilNinja145
<Member>
EvilNinja145's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 6:41am | Report
Canoas wrote:

I fail to see how roleplaying can be considered mature.. At least to me it's the most childish thing anyone can do and that would probably be the only appeal to it. It's like when kids pretend to be superheroes or copy some other TV show, which was fun but definitely not mature. 98% of all the roleplay I've ever done was before I was 10.

You'd be surprised. The site I am a part of as a good moderator system and community so maturity is rarely an issue. But it allows for a wide variety of roleplayers. There are roleplayers who are like the ones you stated, you just post a couple of lines of dialogue as if pretending to be the character. There are roleplayers you can write a couple paragraph descriptions of their characters and most of the time focus on plot rather than the characters themselves. Then there are those 12+ paragraph novel writers who roleplay to the point where they share a story and go so deep with character interaction jt's like you're reading a book.

At least there is some interest in this thread, the rabbit costumed affable is new to me though. I just might have to try it out XD
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 6:48am | Report
It doesn't matter how mature the people are, no matter how you see it roleplaying is still a childish thing to do.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 7:06am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Quick League of Legend roleplay

Miss Fortune: GP, why do you have that steering wheel on your private parts?

Gangplank: Yaaaaaaarrrr it's driving me nuts!

the end.

Ooooooh man I died :D

btw Canoas nothing wrong with being childish, we all have different ways of spending our time. And we all have different definitions of the word fun ^^

Anyways back on topic. I never really tried roleplaying, but I am always up for trying new stuff :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 7:36am | Report
i never said there's anything wrong with it, some childish things are fun as well. What I'm saying is that it's not something you can qualify as mature and you don't need a mature community for it, you just need someone who knows how to write.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 8:21am | Report
Meh, everything is childish.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
EvilNinja145
<Member>
EvilNinja145's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 8:58am | Report
True Yougan True.

Also Canoas I respect you for your opinion, and in all honesty even I think some aspects of it are childish in a way but it helps me improve my writing abilities so I could not complain with the community I am a part of.

Also IceCreamy it is something you probably should try out, may not be for you but just look around online for any RP forums and see if it sticks to you. I myself am on Roleplayer Guild,it is actually my main forum that I go on aside from this and others.

I was just curious to see if there were others like myself who were Roleplayers, it's always nice to meet someone close to what I'm familiar with.

As for the league Roleplay, I couldn't help but lol as well
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide