Earlier you could see a second inbox that sent you to 'http://www.mobafire.com/moderator-tools/reports' too. :P
Luther3000 wrote:
Earlier you could see a second inbox that sent you to 'http://www.mobafire.com/moderator-tools/reports' too. :P
Oh, that's what that was. I just got "This page has been fragged" when I clicked that.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
this happened last time he updated the interface too lol
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Luther3000 wrote:
Earlier you could see a second inbox that sent you to 'http://www.mobafire.com/moderator-tools/reports' too. :P
What do you mean? It's still there.
*snicker*

Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
You need to log in before commenting.


I thought it was kinda funny. :)