Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Mafia! A game of Heroes and Villains

Creator: Ninja Trigger December 7, 2016 1:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 1:02pm | Report
Ekki wrote:

Also, revealing your role takes away part of the advantage the role gives (except for Comm Gordon, since you could have Alfred saving you), the prime example being mastrer. If he truly is vengeance seeker, the mafia will know anybody else they kill will be safe.

I don't think that giving my role away was a disadvantage to me personally at all(I agree that it prohably wasn't really that good for town, although I don't think it was strictly negative). As far as I understand, I pretty much win as long as I don't die and right now, nobody should be trying to kill me because I am the only candidate for vengance seeker.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 1:12pm | Report
TBH both vengeance seeker and mr freeze are troll roles, so nothing is truly a good/bad idea as long as you enjoy the game. I was just pointing out how revealing your role has clear disadvantages and you were the example at hand :P
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 3:40pm | Report
Yeah, I agree not taking action into our own hands has the advantage of possibly lowering the number of mafia we're facing, but lets say TheSilverDust is actually Alfred. We just killed an important townie and left our invest open for death in one round. I was just saying town needs a hint and a nod towards who our healer is and or a hint from Silver what their role might be before we take out 2 towns and possibly end the game here. and for @ mastrer1000, I guess revealing that role isn't too bad, but now that just gives mafia a higher chance of knowing who is what role and then making it even harder for town to come back from a game that started 3 mafia : 7 town to now 3? : 4?
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 5:26pm | Report
If TheSilverDust isn't a mafia we already lost unless Alfred actually saves someone the next turn (we can't rely on that anyways). Unfortunately we're with our backs against a corner and our only chance is to kill whoever seems the most suspicious to maximize our chances of not losing on night 3. IMO that person is TheSilverDust, but I could settle with Icecreamy if that's the consensus.
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 8:34pm | Report
Orr, we don't kill at random, let Alfred and Gordon take the wheel with the probably 3/4 chance of finding a mafia and going from there. If we have a batman and or the two suicidal bomber roles then there's still achance to keep majority through it all pretty much.

<3? qq
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 4:10am | Report
Hoppermh wrote:
Orr, we don't kill at random, let Alfred and Gordon take the wheel with the probably 3/4 chance of finding a mafia and going from there. If we have a batman and or the two suicidal bomber roles then there's still achance to keep majority through it all pretty much.

the issue with that is that there is no way to confirm that gordon isn't lieing when he claims his role. As far as I'm concerned, the best thing we can do is to jail thesilverdust. I would still suggest this if re4xn hadn't claimed gordon because he was the most obvious in working against town. We don't really have a way to confirm any roles, so I don't see an option other than random killing(and I don't think that it is completly random because icecreamy and silverdust were very obviously trying to distract the town).
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 4:14am | Report
But you saw how we booted Vapora from the game and latest legend died, we possibly helped mafia if we jailed a townie there. I really don't want to jail anyone else until we either get a hint who our doctor may be or if @ TheSilverDu... gives a hint to who they are.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 8:53am | Report
Hoppermh wrote:
But you saw how we booted Vapora from the game and latest legend died, we possibly helped mafia if we jailed a townie there. I really don't want to jail anyone else until we either get a hint who our doctor may be or if @ TheSilverDu... gives a hint to who they are.

I can agree with everything but the part about getting a hint about the doctor. In my opinion the doctor shouldn't reveal under any ci***stances unless we are about to jail him because there is no way to protect him beyond the one self-heal he has.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 12:04pm | Report
The day is over. The people at the party overwhelmingly decided to jail TheSilverDust and thus he was to the basement where he was locked up together with Vapora Dark.

With the three people dead and two locked up, only five people remain. With that in mind, everyone went back in their rooms. Either to make plans to visit someone that night, or pray that they can live to see another day.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2016 2:16pm | Report
Day 3 has started.

There was an attempt of murder, but Alfred was able to save the innocent life.

It is now up to you to decide who has to be jailed.

Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide