Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mafia! A game of Heroes and Villains

Creator: Ninja Trigger December 7, 2016 1:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2016 2:53pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:
With the way they are talking, I am starting to feel more and more confident that mastrer and Re4XN are the bad guys...
Re4XN said he could vouch for HopperMH (my brain stopped the first 5 times I read the sentence), which would mean he's Commisioner Gordon or a killer trying to throw us off. In any case, it's not a good idea to throw him to jail yet, we're better off trying with someone else.

If he was a killer, he wouldn't just defend another killer though. That would be too obvious or too complex (and by saying this I'm opening the door for a killer to actually do it but whatever, this'll end soon). In any case, I think we can trust Hoppermh and we should avoid jailing Re4XN this day. I'm also totally going to die after saying all of this (Alfred save me plz).

Sooo, I'm voting TheSilverDust unless some new info comes to light. I'd also like to point out that IMO one of mastrer or Icecreamy should be the last one of the killers.

EDITED SOME STUFF FOR CLARITY
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2016 4:57pm | Report
Voting for TheSilverDust too.
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2016 7:42pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:
With the way they are talking, I am starting to feel more and more confident that mastrer and Re4XN are the bad guys...

I agree Master seems suspicious with how quickly he is to poke blame at everyone. How do we know we can trust him?
On another note I now trust in Re4XN to help us lead town to victory~
or well, closer to it.

So on one hand you got 2 dead and one in jail.

Assuming Ferret is afk and will be out, as well as assuming he was town, there is probably 3 mafia still running wild. With 7 remaining (Hoppermh, Ekki, TheSilverDust, IceCreamy, Re4XN, Mastrer1000, Vapora Dark), the people to trust is very limited unless roles start coming out and or decisions are made. Assuming Vapora, Re4XN, and myself are trustable for the time being, as well as the unnamed medic (that we can think wasn't Embracing or Ferret due to activity). Lets look to test Mastrer1000, Ekki, TheSilverDust, or IceCreamy. I'm fairly certain up to 3 if not 3 of y'all are mafia, and then if Dani was some side role in mafia that wasn't the killer or whatever then 2 of y'all... Just something for people to think about.
For now I'll just _______. Just if this person is among the people who are town we may have a bad time.

Edit: Taking back my vote for now

Anyways... Lemme just make it clear I am a girl, so she is preferred. ^_^

Edit: I'm pretty sure instead of at random, Alfred should be on Commissioner Gordon if anything. He is the most valuable in coming back vs 3 mafia and 4 town. No need to worry about my life if they try to get on me since I've said all I needed to in this comment!

<3? qq
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 4:16am | Report
me trying going so hard after basically any random person day 1 was a missplay. I assumed we would get a role out of it and I can see why am I uder suspicion now. That being said, I believe that Re4xn is good, so I vote TheSilverDust like all the others. I also believe that ICecreamy is mafia because pretty much all he does is throwing around dust(he also suggested vapora first so I assume vapora was town).

I also want to say that I am Vengance seeker so neither side should kill me. The medic should never be on me unless town would loose voting majority otherwise.
btw does anyone else claim to be commisioner?
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 9:39am | Report
I mean, the real question is was/are Embracing/Legend/Ferret Batman? If so and they're afk/out, how do we even win? Cause if there are 3 mafia, even if we manage to jail 1, we won't be able to kill em off/win unless they kill you or Mr. Freeze and y'all decide to help town. (unless people in jail stay in jail and I just missed something). What a stump we have hit. I think this is all up to Alfred and Commissioner Gordan to save us.

<3? qq
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 9:51am | Report
Hoppermh wrote:
I mean, the real question is was/are Embracing/Legend/Ferret Batman? If so and they're afk/out, how do we even win? Cause if there are 3 mafia, even if we manage to jail 1, we won't be able to kill em off/win unless they kill you or Mr. Freeze and y'all decide to help town. (unless people in jail stay in jail and I just missed something). What a stump we have hit. I think this is all up to Alfred and Commissioner Gordan to save us.
Jailing off is the same as killing them off in this version of the game. So Vapora is forever a criminal. If you want to win the mafia has to be jailed.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 11:04am | Report
Hoppermh wrote:
I'm guessing there are only 2 mafia left (either Vapora or Embracing were mafia). But if 3 of them are still playing we're one off from losing...
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 12:13pm | Report
I believe that ICecreamy is mafia because pretty much all he does is throwing around dust(he also suggested vapora first so I assume vapora was town).

What if we got lucky and Vapora was a bad guy, does that make me a good guy?

Anyways I wanna hear what TheSilverDust has to say in his defense.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Hoppermh
<Altruistic Artist>
Hoppermh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 12:35pm | Report
Okay, so here is the hard part, the majority votes is on TheSilverDust. We haven't confirmed Alfred yet so we could be killing off the person we need most. For that reason I want to take back my vote for now
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2016 12:52pm | Report
We haven't confirmed any role yet though. Mastrer could be lying, as well as Re4XN. I said you must be innocent because if Re4XN was mafia acting as Comm Gordon he wouldn't just point out at other mafia as innocent, but even that might not be true.

The thing is, not killing anybody is advantageous to the killers, since they know they will kill an innocent and the only way we have to win is to outkill them by voting for someone every day.

Also, revealing your role takes away part of the advantage the role gives (except for Comm Gordon, since you could have Alfred saving you), the prime example being mastrer. If he truly is vengeance seeker, the mafia will know anybody else they kill will be safe.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide