Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 149 of 334
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 6:55am | Report
Madoka Magicaaa, my top 3 anime.

@Yaya: I saw someone speaking of it ~10 pages back or so. I'll get my lazy *** off and search for it later.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 7:07am | Report
@Yaya: There will be sequel soon in form a Movie, to be precise the third Madoka movie.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 7:19am | Report
CHAPTER 49 OF SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN JUST OUT TODAY, WOOOOO!

It was awesome.
It had this moment I'm pretty sure nobody would have seen coming. And I think it nicely illustrates the motivation behind something(not using any specifics as to avoid spoiling).
I absolutely adore this manga.

I also saw episode 22 of the anime.

It was pretty good.
The entire section with them taking care of the dead outside of the walls was not in the manga.
The manga just jumped from after Mikasa and Levi rescued Eren to when Eren woke up in the wagon.
I think that had a bigger impact on me. The addition of the 'journey back' hurts the momentum and pacing of the story a little in my opinion.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 7:31am | Report
What is FMA: Brotherhood like? I have seen people describe it as the greatest anime ever and people describe it as overrated and on the same thread/ in the same conversation poeple are saying that about Clannad and others still are saying it about One Piece so I was wondering whether I could get an unbiased opinion from someone (please say it was bad if it was not just coz you didn't like it).
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 7:56am | Report

What is FMA: Brotherhood like? I have seen people describe it as the greatest anime ever and people describe it as overrated and on the same thread/ in the same conversation poeple are saying that about Clannad and others still are saying it about One Piece so I was wondering whether I could get an unbiased opinion from someone (please say it was bad if it was not just coz you didn't like it).

Really good, just watch it. Have you seen any of the FMA's or are you completly lost what it is about ?
I can't say it was the best ever, but deffinately worth watching, it's in my top 5 or so.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 8:38am | Report

I can't really talk too much about the anime, but seeing as it follows the manga I can give my thoughts on the manga at the very least:
It's really good. Lots of interesting concepts and some clever story-telling.
It's been quite a while since I read it, so I can't get into more detail, but I can definitely say that the manga is worth reading and that the Brotherhood anime is probably worth watching if the animation is decent enough.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 8:43am | Report
Ok thanks I was just wondering because I've been meaning to watch it and probably read the manga but too many fanboys and biased opinions.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 8:47am | Report
FMA Brotherhood's case, Anime > Manga

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 9:55am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

FMA Brotherhood's case, Anime > Manga

Please provide reasoning to back up your statement. Otherwise it's empty and doesn't mean anything.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 10:02am | Report
Havent read the manga, but FMA:B was one fo the few animes I thoroughly enjoyed.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide