Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 211 of 334
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 9:11am | Report
finished fate/zero last night. i thought it was decent. i would say slightly above-average actually. it was slow in parts but the animation was fantastic and the plot was decent. as long as there is an actual ending to this series it will keep my interest (looking at you DBZ/bleach/naruto/etc). i certainly wouldn't want there to be a 20th holy grail war. guess i have to watch fate/stay night next eh?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 9:17am | Report
^ They're making situational ending / re-worked version of the serie in the future also.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 9:26am | Report
good to know :)

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 10:12am | Report
I am watching "Ghost in a shell: Stand Alone Complex" right now (first anime I got into since months). It is a fine watch. It has a touch of mystery, together with a touch of awesome while not having some overweird ******** I find in some other anime's. The anime makes sense in it's own universe and I really appreciate it for that.

The female main character tho is dressed very awkwardly. I mean, she is like a super baws or something and she dresses like a *****, it looks really stupid. Other than that I like it so far :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 11:32am | Report
^ lol u funny meiyjhe.

Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 5:03pm | Report
Guys guys

What if this happened on Thursday
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 5:07pm | Report
What if a picture got drawn?

Or what if a creepy guy hid behind flowers?
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 5:33pm | Report
Wouldn't be too bad of an ending tho
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 5:59pm | Report
Searz wrote:

What if a picture got drawn?

That's an iei, a picture of the deceased seen at funerals. The image is in reference to all the speculation about
Kill la Kill spoilers
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2014 4:40am | Report
Searz! I somehow can't reach you through Steam so I decided to pm you here first until I remembered moba off-topic has this meh anime&manga topic; meaning I could put a small hype that no one cares about in.

The Ending of feng shi s2 was really anti-climatic. Then again I totally forgot about the other kingdoms heir guy and his deadgod senpai. So maybe yay for S3! I also like how no1 cared how that new godleaderguy said he promises peace for 100 years....so yay for S4?

Also A Fairytail For Th Demonlord S2 got announced, I hope for moar black/grey vs black/grey awesomness :3+explaining dem plotholes.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide