Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2015 4:48pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
CAN I HAVE UR BABIES

since u asked nicely, yes
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 7:11am | Report
Now these are the bans I like to see.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:00pm | Report
Damn, Daredevil is such a great show. So glad I randomly chose to watch it once, I'm hooked now.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:03pm | Report
my dad was watching some of that yesterday on netflix. seems neat, but i probably won't watch it

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:22pm | Report
Damn, Daredevil is such a great show. So glad I randomly chose to watch it once, I'm hooked now.

I know, right?
That corridor fight scene was just amazing.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 3:00pm | Report
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 3:03pm | Report
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 8:16pm | Report
So someone I know posted this video earlier today and I was honestly kinda not sure what to say about it.

I don't think anyone deserves to be sexually harassed for any reason, period, and I think the Con handled the situation incredibly poorly. On the flip side, I also think her costume seems to push the level of appropriateness based on the rules established by the con — but I can't really see how short her skirt actually is — and I'm not sure how she thinks they're not allowed to change their minds about whether they think something is appropriate or not. They can capriciously decide something is not appropriate and there's really nothing anyone can say or do about it unless there's reasoning to believe or actual proof that the decision was discriminatory.

I do have one question though: why do people not bother to consider what the target audience of a convention is when considering a cosplay? I'd say that a convention for Avatar the Last Airbender probably isn't the proper venue for a fan service Caitlyn cosplay. There's 100+ champions and hundreds of skins, pretty sure it wasn't necessary to pick one of the most risqué and fan service-y skins to cosplay at this con. If it was Pax or something I could understand, but this just doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone wanna pitch in their thoughts on the matter?
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 9:02pm | Report
wtf is wrong with people. These are things that you should not do. When they happen you need to do something about it.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2015 3:28am | Report
So someone I know posted this video earlier today and I was honestly kinda not sure what to say about it.

I don't think anyone deserves to be sexually harassed for any reason, period, and I think the Con handled the situation incredibly poorly. On the flip side, I also think her costume seems to push the level of appropriateness based on the rules established by the con — but I can't really see how short her skirt actually is — and I'm not sure how she thinks they're not allowed to change their minds about whether they think something is appropriate or not. They can capriciously decide something is not appropriate and there's really nothing anyone can say or do about it unless there's reasoning to believe or actual proof that the decision was discriminatory.

I do have one question though: why do people not bother to consider what the target audience of a convention is when considering a cosplay? I'd say that a convention for Avatar the Last Airbender probably isn't the proper venue for a fan service Caitlyn cosplay. There's 100+ champions and hundreds of skins, pretty sure it wasn't necessary to pick one of the most risqué and fan service-y skins to cosplay at this con. If it was Pax or something I could understand, but this just doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone wanna pitch in their thoughts on the matter?

This is such a touchy subject.

I'm sorry... I had to...
I honestly really feel for them.
****, I'm really sorry...
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide