Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Sometimes, I question the intelligence of...

Creator: Toshabi March 23, 2012 10:19pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:14am | Report
Why do you feel the need to call everyone idiots and ******s for disagreeing with your opinion? Every single time I read one of your posts it's always 'If you don't agree with this, you're an idiot' or 'You're too stupid to understand this'. Always about personal choices or opinions.

You have a really ****ty attitude.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:25am | Report
Canoas wrote:

The better the graphics the better the game

Not necessarily.

I can think of ****tastic games made today with incredible graphics, yet I'd still play on my 15 year old super Nintendo rather than it. And have more fun.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:27am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to call everyone idiots and ******s for disagreeing with your opinion? Every single time I read one of your posts it's always 'If you don't agree with this, you're an idiot' or 'You're too stupid to understand this'. Always about personal choices or opinions.

You have a really ****ty attitude.

My attitude doesn't change the fact that it's true. And what I said is not an opinion, it's a fact. I'm insulting you because you're insulting the whole gaming industry, you're basically calling them morons for wasting billions on something that is unrelated to how good a game is. You're an idiot for saying that.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:28am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Not necessarily.

I can think of ****tastic games made today with incredible graphics, yet I'd still play on my 15 year old super Nintendo rather than it. And have more fun.

So if the same game was made with better graphics the new version would be worse than the 15 year old game? Please explain me how that works.
shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:40am | Report
Seriously, calling people ******s because they have a different opinion isn't making you look very good, Canoas.
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:44am | Report
shinussiel wrote:

Seriously, calling people ******s because they have a different opinion isn't making you look very good, Canoas.

But this is no longer a matter of opinion. Why do people think it is? This is not that subjective. Not acknowledging that graphics are important to a game is really really sad. I'm not saying it's the only thing that matters or that it's the decisive factor, I'm saying that it's important. And what I say doesn't even matter if the people who made those games 15 year old games tell you graphics are important.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:46am | Report
I think this is a matter of you not understanding the definition of an opinion, insulting people and trying to start arguments.

Incidentally, the first time I played FF6 was about 2-3 years ago and the first time I played Chrono Trigger was August of last year. I do not say this because of nostalgia, I never even owned a SNES.
shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 10:48am | Report
How is it not a matter of opinion? People are saying they don't think that graphics are as important as other aspects of a game or that they like one game more than another and here you are calling them ******s because you don't agree.
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 11:06am | Report
It's not only I who doesn't agree, it's the ENTIRE GAMING COMMUNITY AND PRODUCERS. You're saying graphics don't matter? Well, the guys who made chrono trigger and FF VI disagree. Are you saying that you understand more about games more than the people who make them? Really?

Like I said, this is not a matter of opinion.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 11:32am | Report
Graphics are not the reason I play video games, so at the least, it's not the entire gaming community. Graphics are not much more than a nice extra. I can play games with basic sprites and be perfectly fine.

I play games for two reasons: story and gameplay. Beyond that, it's just an added bonus. Saying graphics are everything is your opinion, and I don't agree.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide