Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

What goes around Reddit

Creator: VoiD November 27, 2011 10:33pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

120 posts - page 2 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:26pm | Report
Possibility that they were playing Ultimate Bravery?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:26pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Yeah. But I won't rec it now. I totally would have. But if someone is that rude and negative about MobaFire guides and the people who try those builds, there's no reason to encourage them to stay here.

Jhoijhoi, MOBAfire has by far the /worst/ rep for making viable guides. I mean for celestia's sake, all of Jun's builds are top rated and with /veteran/ approval. That and you have the infamous 'pro guide' made by hotshotGG that's already top rated on this site despite it giving no insight to the champ whatsoever. Lets face it, MOBAfire has as much credibility as an attorney who's experience in law is the Phoenix Wright series.

/spoiler
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:29pm | Report
Nope, 5-6 daggers and 2x zeals. AP Yi, etc.

Just either trolls or baddies.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:31pm | Report
I'd agree the pro guides are pretty bad, but not all the guides here are that awful. Surely you don't believe all the guides here are bad?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:34pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Nope, 5-6 daggers and 2x zeals. AP Yi, etc.

Just either trolls or baddies.

Or they sold all their items in a rage. Lol.

But seriously, this is someone putting way too much effort into a random comment on a random guide. It doesn't make any sense.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:34pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I'd agree the pro guides are pretty bad, but not all the guides here are that awful. Surely you don't believe all the guides here are bad?

Not all, just a whooooole lot of em. The credibility of most guides come from normal game wins rather then ranked game experience. It's the burden that comes with the freedom of "Everyone can make a guide".

Beeswarm17 wrote:

Or they sold all their items in a rage. Lol.

But seriously, this is someone putting way too much effort into a random comment on a random guide. It doesn't make any sense.

This random comment on random guides occur on just about every guide on this site. That and the fact that the comment was made by a veteran on mobafire. That's what makes said post so funny.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:36pm | Report
The pro guides are badly written but the builds are the most guaranteed to be functional, because they come directly from the best players.

I'm sure that's what happened Bee. I still feel personally that makes you a noob/troll if you just give up and sell everything after a death or two.

Personal opinion here ^_^
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:46pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

The pro guides are badly written but the builds are the most guaranteed to be functional, because they come directly from the best players.

I'm sure that's what happened Bee. I still feel personally that makes you a noob/troll if you just give up and sell everything after a death or two.

Personal opinion here ^_^

I think they sold everything after a death or seven, when the team was at the nexus. Daggers are just tacky, though. Real men sell all their items and buy all the wards in the shop. Map awareness like a boss.

Toshabi wrote:

This random comment on random guides occur on just about every guide on this site. That and the fact that the comment was made by a veteran on mobafire. That's what makes said post so funny.

Oh, no doubt. You can find them on almost every one of the top rated guides on Moba. Reason? Most of these guys don't go beyond the first guide. :/ Not like it's the guide writer's fault. But I mean that this particular post was chosen "largely" at random. (Less random if he was actually targeting vets, for whatever reason.)

I can't really speak for the veteran thing, though. I'm honestly wondering that if the post being referenced wasn't made by a vet, would we all be here discussing it?
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:49pm | Report
The thing is the picture means nothing. I mean **** if I get smashed I sell all my **** and go mobility boots+Zeals and I'm sure that would look troll if all you saw was end-game stats.

Astrolia is trying to be funny and hop on the "OMG MOBAFIRE FOR NOOB GUIDES" bandwagon and that's fine, not everyone can think for themselves.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 11:51pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

The thing is the picture means nothing. I mean **** if I get smashed I sell all my **** and go mobility boots+Zeals and I'm sure that would look troll if all you saw was end-game stats.

Astrolia is trying to be funny and hop on the "OMG MOBAFIRE FOR NOOB GUIDES" bandwagon and that's fine, not everyone can think for themselves.

I didn't realize there was a bandwagon for that. :/ I don't really go to other sites all that often, so I haven't been paying attention.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide