Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AD Carry builds at S3

Creator: NicknameMy November 19, 2012 9:07am
1 2 3
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 9:07am | Report
How will the AD Carry builds at S3 look like? Discuss.

I think, this will be the build, which Kog'Maw will use:

I know, it doesn't have defense, but for what you have your team and their new items which help you in the "protect the Kog'Maw" comp.
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2012 12:05pm | Report
I had some fun with Ezreal using frozen fist, zephyr(its not on the list for move speed) and infinity edge then maybe a phantom dancer. Every time I q it aoe slows and does small damage :D and if I miss I still have the proc.

I found the defensive tree and all of its crowd control reduction to be much more useful on ezreal as hes already hard to kill without it but hes nearly impossible to kill with it :P.

I think I saw Jax using the build to greater effect but it's still fun on ezreal.

It's harder to get the critical chance and move speed with the phantom dancer nerf but you can get 2 zeal I imagine (if the move speed isn't unique). On the plus side getting infinity edge is slightly easier, on the downside it does slightly less damage.

Maybe ghostblade or the new brutalizer in black cleaver will fit in this build better.
Basinator
<Member>
Basinator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 10:34pm | Report
Which PD nerf?

I actually fear that the Sword of the Divine will result in an IE or the IE in a SotD. So much for itemization.

If I get a SotD I WILL get IE. 250% dmg for 3 AAs? Sure story, bro!

This being said, I cannot tell yet if SotD will make it to the R or M ADCs.

Tiamat replacement will be used by on-hitters like Kog - Does it work with Ir..meh, she is melee. But interesting if the TF kiters like Ez might go for it since they might slow enemies with Phage proc (not sure about Sheen) and play like a lil Ashe.
Feel free to visit my guide - Taric Hypercarry
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 11:44am | Report
SotD is more designed for champs who DONT build stuff like I.E. but get ****loads of AD or are played like Olaf,Mundo etc.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 12:51pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

SotD is more designed for champs who DONT build stuff like I.E. but get ****loads of AD or are played like Olaf,Mundo etc.

I completely disagree. I think its meant for AD Melee carries who revolve around crit. Fiora, Master Yi, or Tryndamere
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 2:44pm | Report
I think the basic AD build is still good (berserkers,I.E,PD,LW,GA,optional) But ranaars hurricane is really stronk item on non-ability champs like Ashe or maybe kog'maw] if W does dmg to all 3 enemies, on champs like [[ezreal or Corki it isn't really good, also i don't like zephyr no ad carry, it's more like melee DPS like fiora or tryndameeeer
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 5:51am | Report
Kog'Maw's Bio-Arcane Barrage applies to all 3 hits. This is why Runaan's Hurricane is a must on him.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 6:53am | Report
Runaan's Hurricane can be great on Kog'Maw but i think Statikk Shiv will work better on most. plus, Avarice Blade will call for nice farming.

Sig made by Aquilegia
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 8:02am | Report
Adovid wrote:

zephyr(its not on the list for move speed)

I've checked it in the Database but it already was listed as MS amplifier, so not much I can do.

Anyhow - I still think Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster and Phantom Dancer or Trinity Force are still score, and Last Whisper is still optional when the enemy is stacking Armor. And for certain champions Black Cleaver is nice too.

I think Mercurial Scimitar is a very nice defensive item. For Health I'd take Frozen Mallet. Doubt if GA is any good now but I haven't tried it (yet).

Don't forget the renewed Sword of the Divine, I've heard it's quite good throughout mid game.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2012 8:33am | Report
Ie-SoTD-LW. Activate passive on SoTD as you kill someone or if you get to hit a squishy at some point. GG

If you're unsure about the SoTD get statikk shiv.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide