Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best and worst LoL ulti?

Creator: Het jaguar October 28, 2011 10:20am
MedievalMonsta
<Member>
MedievalMonsta's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 2:30pm | Report

Worst one is nocturne's. So small

Really? I completely disagree, if it were any bigger range it would be totally OP lol.
You don't even know what happened until you or your teammate is dead. And it can be used defensively to save a teammate or yourself from certain death. (sometimes)

Not saying it's like the almighty greatest ult ever but absolutely not the worst.

For best ults I really like Ezreal's. But I wouldn't really consider it the best.
Amumu's is lethal x6, so that would get my vote.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 2:41pm | Report
Tbh I'd say Riftwalk is one of the better ones...

Mimic would be absolutely obscene on some champs, though it'd be worthless on others.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 7:37pm | Report
Atarios wrote:
Evelynn - Worst

Not liking a champ or having this idea a champ is so UP he/she becomes useless doesn't insta mean their ulti sucks. Eve's ulti suits her perfectly, helps Q proc with Sheen go along with every auto-attack, it refreshes, it helps going in or going out. Eve's defect atm is her early having been bombed so hard, and that's why she's good in Dominion: everyone starts at the same "level", but with a boost in levels and Gold. It's what she needs; closer to sheen, combo prepared.

--//--

I don't have that much of an ulti fascination, but I like Orianna's a lot since she can make your gap closer that much dangerous in terms of destroying enemy positioning. As for "meh" ultis, Xin Zhao always seems to use his ulti and it always seems to be a "meh" addition to his kit. 50% I see Xins using their ulti, they also end up failing the kill.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:32pm | Report
^ I kinda disagree. Tbh, I think eve's ult is ok, but it's horrible on her, she get's basically nothing out of the bonus AS, and the heal isn't great on her because she has no resists to back that health up. The MS boost is quite nice, but that's all that REALLY useful about it on her.

It would be a lot better for her if it just gave her a giant MS and AP steroid.

If they fixed that, then changed her passive to effect monsters too, or just changed it entirely cause it's REALLY bad, then she might be an ok champ.

As of right now she's only good if you can successfully kill golem, and then IMMEDIATLEY get first blood on mid.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:42pm | Report
Or you kill Red and permaslow mid/bot lane. I like her ulti to be honest, I can see it being fully effective on Dominion. Yes, it sucks if you build ap nuker eve, but I do her hybrid dps
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 9:18pm | Report
I suppose, but whatever buff she kills, she's pretty much oom afterwards, so she kinda needs the blue to be able to go right for a kill.

And yeah, I prefer ap on her by a lot, because she's an assassin, and as an assassin you need to be able to instakill people. I find if you're going dps, and you try and kill someone, they usually just kill you due to either

A) Having a lot more dps, and lifesteal than you
B) Being able to nuke and kill you before you can dps them down

I usually go
Either M5 or sorcs boots
Deathfire Grasp
Rabadons
Lich Bane
Zhonya's
Void Staff

With that you have an absolutely massive nuke, and then if it somehow doesn't finish them, you have solid dps with q spam, and the occasional E.

Also I LOVE having Zhonya, because if someone doesn't have stealth sight, and you're in danger of them killing you, you can just W and insantly Zhonya, and when you come out of stasis you're stealthed :3
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 8:49am | Report
Stop discussing about Eve, she isn't a champ, she is halveway kicked out of the league and will be replaced with something else which is a bit similar to her.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 9:50pm | Report
She best not be, she's one of the funnest champs in the game.

She just needs a minor rework to be good imo.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:26am | Report
mis fortune's is pretty bad, IMO
Thanks to Arcana3!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:43am | Report
wat o: