Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bruiser Master Yi Theory Crafting

Creator: NicknameMy September 2, 2012 11:38am
1 2
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 7:38am | Report
And what is with the special case: "Need both in one item because you can only build 6 items"
He is gonna kill you!!!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 1:33am | Report
That never happens unless you're building the rest of your items ******ed.

Give me a scenario where you'll need the 6th item with AD and armor.

I'll show you what you could've built instead for the previous 5 items for more efficiency.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 12:39pm | Report
Quoted:

That never happens unless you're building the rest of your items ******ed.

Give me a scenario where you'll need the 6th item with AD and armor.

I'll show you what you could've built instead for the previous 5 items for more efficiency.

I honestly think your being a bit stubborn on this fact. Atma's Impaler works well on Yi Phoenix. Yeah the armor and AD are lack luster after the nerf, but Yi thrives on crit. Atma's is also still very cost efficient for the stats you get, especially since we are buying FM. Yeah you could buy omen or frozen heart, but when it comes down to it crit is great on Yi. Its a situational buy and anyone claiming its an absolute waste has their head up their ***.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 7:42pm | Report
armor and and AD? why not MBR? even has AS....!

Sig made by Hogopogo
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 9:49pm | Report
Because Madred's Bloodrazor has terrible stats, and the passive is not actually useful in most games.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 4:30pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Because Madred's Bloodrazor has terrible stats, and the passive is not actually useful in most games.

That^
+Rep me if i'm useful!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 11:07am | Report
I don't always play Master Yi,

But when I do,
I play Lifesteal Yi.

Anyway yeah, my build generally goes:

Berserker's Greaves
Wriggle's Lantern
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet
Infinity Edge

People ask me how i'm so tanky. I tell them im not.... I just heal myself for about 200 health two times a second while im in their face.

I've also gone on hit yi, and that works, but lifesteal yi works better, and is way more survivable.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 11:24am | Report
Oh, and Madred's Bloodrazor is a situational pick. That doesn't mean its a **** item. Force of Nature, Guardian Angel, Manamune, Maw of Malmortius, Deathfire Grasp, are all considered "situational" picks, but they work very well in their respective situations. Warwick loves MBR, and its a core item on alot of on hit builds for those few champs that can run it. And it's a great way to deal with high damage champs that have alot of hp, but not alot of mres. And if they get mres you can go ahead and get Malady to help take care of that little issue.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 11:35am | Report
I think bruiser master yi wouldn't work so well, he has bad base defensive stats unlike other tanky dps ( read irelia, riven and co.)
If you wanted to reach 150 armor/120 mr, you'd need more items than with standard tanky dps, so you have lower dps and lower defense.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 9:54am | Report
Try Nashors tooth, altmas impaler,sunfirecape, warmog, randuins omen, trinity force.
Expensive as all get out, thou you still hit hard your also a roving tank, due to certain abilities x1

P

P
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide