Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to make Bloodthirster a more viable item.

Creator: Searz February 21, 2011 12:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:18am | Report
Also, BT got a 200gold buff (price reduction). It's pretty good on carries in my books now.

The resetting bonuses is still a dumb mechanic, but it's viable anyways.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:50am | Report
Stark's Fervor > BT?
Tri lane for life.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 2:14am | Report
Nope. The HP5 on Stark is pretty bad and is what takes up a pretty big part of the price.

It might be viable to rush Emblem of Valour for the lane sustain, but otherwise Stark is just a bad choice.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 5:52am | Report
I think they should buff bloodthirster so that it gives the amount from 20 stacks while buying it and giving the chance to stack 20 instead of the current 40.

So it's basically like starting with 20 stacks when you buy it.

Of course the price will need to be increased, and I think they should make another item build into it, instead of only a BF and a Vamp. Maybe a pickaxe or replace vamp with emblem?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 9:17am | Report
No, they should remove the entire stacking part and nerf the total stats a little.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Fireup6
<Member>
Fireup6's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 11:20am | Report
Searz, what is the sweet spot for attack speed? You say that BT is better than a Starks, but surely if you have 5 pure AD items, and you're attacking .7 times per second, it would be much better to buy a starks than BT.

There has to be some optimal Attack Speed / AD ratio which will maximize your damage output over 5 seconds. (AD should get some bonus points because it usually helps with skills as well whereas attack speed doesn't)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:03pm | Report
I don't know, but I feel like having more than 1.8 won't help unless they're CCd or standing still.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 4:54pm | Report
Where are the images?

BTW, liked your idea. BT's passive makes the item a ****, its even more merciless than SotO.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 6:31pm | Report
Oooold thread. I won't be re-uploading them images.

BT is a pretty good item now, but I'm hating the stacking part. But there's nothing we can do about that :/
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 6:34pm | Report
Everytime some people forget about the armorreducion on starks and the teambuff...

Which makes this item way better for the team. If you playing 2ad+(e.g. jungle gangplank or jungle yi, etc... + ranged ad bot), stark's should be buyed by one, to buff all.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide