Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to make Bloodthirster a more viable item.

Creator: Searz February 21, 2011 12:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 11:22am | Report
Quoted:

So basically Searz is like HeAt and ignores anything that isnt his opinion...

If you want to discuss things please don't be rude..

Quoted:
So you mean to tell me that Last whisper is better against a 40 armor ashe

LW is better than BT at 40armor if you have a full build. And by the time you have the money to buy BT all enemies will be at about 70armor

Quoted:
this thread... Its horrible theory-crafting. No thought was put into how effective bloodthirster is. Its worse than PFP's phantom dancer thread.

Again please don't act like this.. I never said that BT needed to be buffed to the extent of my suggestions, I wanted to discuss it with others. It was simply theories I presented along with facts. Isn't that what theory crafting is all about?

Quoted:
But of course, you won't pay attention because "im mindlessly raging" so go ahead disregard this "heated debate" but you can't delete my post. People will see the darker side to your proposed utopia.

I never once said that you were raging nor mindlessly doing so. I said that your comment was "a tad bit rude" and this is a real quote, not a fictional one..

Again; please discuss without being rude.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 2:39pm | Report
I like the new graphs, it looks like Stark's Fervor (in terms of pure offensive capabilities) isn't a great item. However, the aura, lifesteal, and health regeneration may make it worth it as a defensive/supportive item.

Also, I think it was sort of an unwarranted attack on both HeAt and Searz.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 3:07pm | Report
Alright, I was suprised that the ARP of both Stark's and Ghostblade did worse then the BT and Ghostblade. (Perhaps it was the high AD and the little bit of ARP that did it). Though nice job on the graph, I'll keep my eye open on this thread for any juicy bits of info.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 4:05pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

I like the new graphs, it looks like Stark's Fervor (in terms of pure offensive capabilities) isn't a great item. However, the aura, lifesteal, and health regeneration may make it worth it as a defensive/supportive item.

Also, I think it was sort of an unwarranted attack on both HeAt and Searz.

Thank you.

Stark's aura is what makes it bad in single champ stats. If aura items gave as good stats as non-aura items would you even consider the non-aura ones? Stark's is the item to get for sustained group pushes since it will help your team loads. For pure carry damage it's not a great item.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 4:09pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Alright, I was suprised that the ARP of both Stark's and Ghostblade did worse then the BT and Ghostblade. (Perhaps it was the high AD and the little bit of ARP that did it). Though nice job on the graph, I'll keep my eye open on this thread for any juicy bits of info.

Glad to hear that. As I said above: "If aura items gave as good stats as non-aura items would you even consider the non-aura ones?" That's pretty much why it's lacking. I didn't think it was that lacking though. It seems Stark's is not that good a carry item after all.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 6:01pm | Report
Hey if you've got the time, and your not puking from how many graphs you've made could you possibly do one more comparing Black Cleaver and BT to Black Cleaver and Starks?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 6:10pm | Report
Hah, no, I'm not puking yet :]
I'll make those when I can. Probably not for a week now at least though.
Just making sure; BT+BC vs Stark+BC? I'm pretty sure stark will lose.. It can't compare the same way as other items because of the aura, but if you insist I'll make it.
I think a better comparison would be BC vs BT. I'm adding that when I can.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 6:30pm | Report
Oh well nevermind then I was just curious if the 65 ARP with 55 AD would make up for the 45 ARP with 60 AD.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 7:36pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Oh well nevermind then I was just curious if the 65 ARP with 55 AD would make up for the 45 ARP with 60 AD.

If you want to compare something like that, Youmuu's would be a better choice in place of stark's.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 10:10am | Report
So basically you're saying you want a BT vs BC, or am I wrong? I was planning on making that anyway.
Actually; I think comparing Phantom Dancer to BT might be good too, but PD is such an awesome crit carry item >.> so I'm pretty sure BC won't be able to compare.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide