Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lichbane VS Muramana

Creator: Cliff Walrus December 26, 2012 8:51am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 8:07am | Report
^this
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 10:27pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

But 1000 mana is never a bad thing on Ryze. And Muramana procs on both Q and W. If you already got Seraph's Embrace and you know, you have time to stack Manamune, I think it is more efficient than anything else for damage.

Ryze's auto attack animation is terrible. If you are wasting time chucking an auto attack when you should be bursting down their entire team you are simply minimizing your damage potential. He scale way better with different items. It takes way too long to stack up two mana items, so when you have just Manamune you are vulnerable for a good 10 minutes of the game minimum.

Seriously, Seraph's Embrace + Rod of Ages is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too powerful. That is more ap than a Rabadon's Deathcap and an incredible amount of mana to increase his damage further. All you need after that combo is defensive items + Void Staff to absolutely wreck your opponents.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Dill Money
<Member>
Dill Money's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 10:37pm | Report
I'm pretty sure there is a video on youtube or a blog post here that shows which item is more efficient for Ryze in certain situations. I think it is based upon your target's magic resist and/or armor is. I don't know, I'm not a Ryze player or a super duper math whiz.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 10:58pm | Report
You don't auto attack at all with Ryze, Muramana just procs on his Q and W without attacking. And even if physical damage, 6% of mana as damage from your super high mana pool is huge. You got over 6k mana, that is 360 damage.

And the basic Tear of the Goddess is a very cheap item which you can get first and then other items like Rod of Ages. As long as you stack it up, you can buy other items.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 1:32am | Report
Muramana = more damage. Seraph's = more tankiness.

Take your pick.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 1:38am | Report
Joshified wrote:
Ryze's auto attack animation is terrible. If you are wasting time chucking an auto attack when you should be bursting down their entire team you are simply minimizing your damage potential.

NicknameMy wrote:
You don't auto attack at all with Ryze

You are both wrong. Ryze may have low cooldowns but they do exist. You can quite easily fit in several autoattacks while spamming your spells as much as possible. I suggest you do so since it's free damage that you're not dealing. Just right-click in the brief windows when you aren't able to cast a spell.

Joshified wrote:
He scale way better with different items. It takes way too long to stack up two mana items, so when you have just Manamune you are vulnerable for a good 10 minutes of the game minimum.

This is basically why Muramana is not a great item on him.

EDIT: Also I'm not really sure why we're discussing this in this incredibly old thread.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 7:10am | Report
Well I guess Muramana should be considered as an optional pick up on Ryze maybe if you are doing well and you already have Seraph and RoA? Also I'm pretty sure that with blue buffs and the CDR and you get with max Q and what ever you get from mastery tree you should be able to stack full tear faster then in 10 min.

P.s.I replied to this thread cuz I saw I new post in it :/

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 11:03am | Report
I didn't even realize this thread was necro'd. Scumbag necro'er.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 4:36pm | Report
I'm gonna lock this thread since it's gone offtopic, if you guys would like to continue the Ryze debate, just make a new thread.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide