Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manamune opinions

Creator: MyRepublic July 14, 2012 3:04pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 6:44pm | Report
I get it on Yorick, he's the only champion that needs it.

Ez and Urgot CAN get it, but they usually shouldn't. It's better on Urgot then Ez.

I'm also one of those crazy people that sometimes get it on jungle Nasus (you should try it sometime). It's ok on Nasus just because when you're jungling you spam the **** out of SF and that takes tons of mana. It also synergises well with an early shroud (which is nice against the many ad bruisers in this game) and an early sheen.

My build for MM Nasus is a lot like Yorick's, boots > tear > sheen > boots2 > mm > trimogs/atforce/atmogs > heart/veil

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 6:06am | Report
there are 4 champions who are what i like to call 'mana tanks' in the game.

these champions are Ryze, Singed, Blitzcrank, and surprisingly, Urgot.

with urgot, you want to build a Manamune fast. with a finished build of Mercury's Treads, Banshee's Veil, Frozen Heart, Last Whisper, and a situational item (more likely a damage item.)

blitzcrank is the only other mana tank i would build manamune on. the enemies faces when that shield proc for nearly 2k health.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 7:44am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

I get it on Yorick, he's the only champion that needs it.

Ez and Urgot CAN get it, but they usually shouldn't. It's better on Urgot then Ez.

This is absolutely true. All of it. Aside from those, the only champions I ever build a Manamune with are TrollPanth and such when I build as what one could call a manatank. + + + .

But that's silly.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 9:46am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I like it on Ez and Urgot.

Let me quess... Top lane tanky deeps ez?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:13am | Report
Tanky DPS ez is sooo pro. manamune, frozen heart, trinity, merc treads, BT, and then just fill the third slot with pure awesomeness. Or you could do something smart... Nah i'd rather be a bawse

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:44am | Report
Not worth it...Only champ I would put it on is Yorick so he can be a spam happy top laner that you cant kill or push from lane.

Urgot/Ez/Corki: Too much money/time to invest in building it up when you could simply have IE (For Ez or Corki) and Brutalizer+Blood Thirster on Urgot.

The immediate DPS increase of say a Pick Axe or BF sword in lane greatly exceeds that of Tear into Manamune. It's actually quite upsetting at how people cling to certain things. I mean sure it IS personal preference, but a Manamune Corki versus and IE Corki with the same runes/skills/masteries and competent skill level, the IE Corki will win 10/10 times simply because of spike damage.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:44am | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Tanky DPS ez is sooo pro. manamune, frozen heart, trinity, merc treads, BT, and then just fill the third slot with pure awesomeness. Or you could do something smart... Nah i'd rather be a bawse

...No...Just no....
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 12:09pm | Report

...No...Just no....

You irony sensor needs to be repaired.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 12:41pm | Report
Manamune underrated. I've never really tried it on Ezreal. I would suppose it would do fine, but I would sorely miss my post first shop damage increase when I come back with tear.

It is a good item just situational. It can give almost as much AD as a BT for 800 less gold, but the mana stat is normally useless on a champion that would build a bloodthirster.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 4:08pm | Report
No I mean standard AD carry Bloodthrister -> Manamune -> Triforce -> LW.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide