Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shaco players dying out?

Creator: Pip00p November 20, 2010 5:29am
1 2 3
Pip00p
<Member>
Pip00p's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 5:29am | Report
So I've recently picked up a character that I rarely see played nowadays... Shaco. He was once a hero that pretty much ripped up a lot of heroes with his clone. But the nerfs, I believe, have just destroyed his potential.

I've been testing out some MOBAfire builds on him but dissapointed with the results, the Shaco the Insane build is very good for those of us who can afford enough crit damage runes... but I want a solid Shaco build that does not rely too heavily on runes. The others guide would have been good but with all the recent nerfs (Clone, his DPS is not what it once was), I believe Shaco needs a new build to make him what he once was.

I have basically ran my own tests to craft a new build on . So far I have failed quite miserably. I'm still trying to craft new ideas everyday. I have decided to to turn to the forums for help, I have decided to make a Hybrid-DPS/Burst.

Summoner Spells:

Depends on your playstyle! Those are just what I use.

Some items I've decided to use:
/ (Leave the Gunblade to last?)

/ / (These items are situational items: Getting nuked? / Needing movement speed and some DPS ownage? / Their tanks stacking too much armor?)

Not necessarily in that order but yeah, those are just some items.

I'm still experimenting everyday, so far with the above build, I have had 1:1 and sometimes a bit above that ratio, but other than that sometimes I do absolutely horrid. I really want to build a build that will just be WOW. Please suggest anything if you can, I'm always trying to improve my experience in this game! I will try everything and hopefully be able to create a build that will work. Of course I will take criticism because my ideas are just pouring without thought sometimes haha.
My very own:

Kennen Love
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 9:46am | Report
Well shaco is my main. But he is never the one he used to be. i have build him every way you can build him. My old build was always. �¨

Bloodrazors : Starks : Sunfire : Sunfire : GA

But with the sunfire nerfs. I have latley only played Assasin shaco. It is fun but it will not work i'f you don't get a good early game

Just gonna post my scores: (cuzz i'm a big showoff!)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 9:53am | Report
>my scores
>only post one game, the same one you posted a few times already.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Pip00p
<Member>
Pip00p's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 10:32am | Report

Well shaco is my main. But he is never the one he used to be. i have build him every way you can build him. My old build was always. ���¨

Bloodrazors : Starks : Sunfire : Sunfire : GA

But with the sunfire nerfs. I have latley only played Assasin shaco. It is fun but it will not work i'f you don't get a good early game

Just gonna post my scores: (cuzz i'm a big showoff!)

Lol, ya the sunfires just don't stack with the clone anymore, it sucks...
I just want a solid, early-mid-late game build. If not all 3 phases of the game, at least 2 of them.
I'll give your build a go, early game is random for me though haha. But thanks for your build! (Sorry I deleted your scores, too much space :P)

caucheka wrote:

>my scores
>only post one game, the same one you posted a few times already.

I don't quite get what you mean... lol.
My very own:

Kennen Love
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 11:23pm | Report
potatis said he was gonna show his scores, plural. he showed one, singular. plus i've seen it a few times before.
Pip00p
<Member>
Pip00p's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2010 3:03am | Report
Oh I see. You have quite the sense of humor haha.

I've tested out Potatis' build, with some of my own items and tweaks added in...

Its working! At least its decent enough to pub stomp. However, I find that Shaco is heavily item dependent and needs to be fed a HECK lot to be of any use until late game. I shall be running more tests and such so if anyone have any more suggestions, please post them here!

P.S. I hope they buff Shaco soon, his clone is close to useless :(
My very own:

Kennen Love
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2010 3:25am | Report
I think jungle Shaco is the most viable atm. He needs to be that ******* who can be everywhere and nowhere at once, pops in while invisible, uses his passive to his advantage and destroys half health opponents.

Of course I'm only saying this because I was destroyed by a jungle Shaco.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Pip00p
<Member>
Pip00p's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2010 5:08am | Report
Haha well I do get mana golem at the beginning, but I haven't thought about fully jungling.

I have about 2 different builds for Shaco right now, I think I'll test jungling Shaco and give it a go and maybe it will become 3 builds!

Thanks for the idea.
My very own:

Kennen Love
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2010 12:19pm | Report
@ Potatis

YOU VED BRO? : P

Edit: I vorgot that your "f's" are v's.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2010 12:21pm | Report
yeah shaco is a really good jungler. i played shaco once and i went jungling, although i suck so hard at it.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide