League of Legends (LoL) Question: Feeling difficult to deal damage to mages who build RoA, what should I do?
Feeling difficult to deal damage to mages who build RoA, what should I do?
Problem: Feeling difficult to deal damage to opponents who build RoA.
As they have higher effective health after building RoA, I feel like 'my abilities do not deal damage at all', and I need more mana to poke. In terms of sustainability, mana regen seems like the solution imo (apart from the game items).
So I have several questions to ask:
1. Should I use 'mana regen marks' instead of 'magic pen marks'?
2. What should I use in glyphs, 'mana regen', 'flat ap', 'scaling ap' or 'magic pen'?
3. Should I build RoA too or GLP-800?
4. Should I stack more Doran's Ring?
5. What else should I do (not rely no blue buff)?
Thanks for your time.
Sorry for my bad writing.