Teamfight Tactics Guide by LuxIsMyCrush
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Teamfight Tactics Guide
I usually would just update an existing guide, but since the meta is chaning so fast, and my older guides were dedicated to a certain build/trait (ex i did a meme lock of glacials and demons few patchs again, the goals was to make your enemy unable to do any action, needless to say now its not a great strat to win).
Anyway there is my recent match history on tft if anyone is curious.
If you encounter Evelynn or morgana buy them.
- Aurelion Sol
even if you can get just one of them it will be ok, but you will need to adapt.
If you encounter Pantheon in carousel or roll at any stage take him without hesitation no matter what.
Try to keep your econ on 50 if you are in a winning streak, and focus on get level first then roll, if you are losing and below 50hp try to level some units you have.
For Aurelion Sol you want Rapid Firecannon just the laser dragon meme (bsaically he will never leave his spot so he can shot the entire map), Spear of Shojin to help charge faster the laser and last one again is optional, Phantom Dancer is always a good choice tho since you will get a good defence from magic resist with your trait once you get pantheom (or shyvana if you are really unlucky), being able to block attacks will make you basically immortal.
For Pantheon spam Spear of Shojin and a Warmog's Armor or, if you had a hextech and didnt found and leveled a [[evelynn] you can give it to him.
The rest of champs doesn't really matter, you want all resources invested into those 3 champs, but Force of Nature will work just perfect on anyone except your carry, Morgana can handle a Morellonomicon or you can place a red buff random on a tank if they have healings.
So to enumre all champions you can use:
- Morde but he's garbage
- Kassadin (keep him until you get morg and veigar)
- Ahri (same)
- TF (sell him fast tho, hes just a holder for sorcery bonus)
(how you see, many options)
- Aurelion Laser Dragon Sol
- literally any knight of higher cost (you can go for poppy and do a yordle combo or kayle if you are lucky but she kind of got nerfed so meeh)
- Brand (demon bonus, not really a must if you alerdy have morgana and ve)
- Aatrox (as brand)
- Swain (if you have a free slot and basically main traits completed)
- Karths (if you need a sorcerer, you may subsitute him with veigar if you feel like it or morgana if you have darkin)