Anivia Build Guide by F2000sch
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
This match-up can be quite annoying because she can easily dodge your Q with the movement speed of her Q and her Ult dashs.
You should be able to bully her if you can hit your stuns. Her only counterplay pre6 is to dodge your stun with her w dash. Post6 you should safe your stun until she ults on you for a safe stun and often a kill.
May the better Anivia win.
This is a quite easy matchup because she has to get in your range to damage you and can easily be caught by your stun. Just care her Flash-Tibbers-Oneshot-Combo.
He can push you hard into your tower pre6.
The lane can be very hard, but you outscale him. Just try to stay alive and trust in your scaling. You will have a hard lane but win the game :)
Just care about his global pressure. If he roam you can use TP to follow him or push his tower.
Quite similar to akali.
Care his oranges (W) because he can break your stun.
She shouldn´t be able to kill you and your egg.
Her Q-Poke can be annoying.
The lane-matchup is easy. Just care his roaming post6.
Try to stun him, when he slows himself with his Q.
Just play around his windwall. If he windwall your stun he will usually outtrade you.
Just outscale him :)
- great early all-in, if you hit the stun
- great wave-clear post6: you can store games very long
- her egg: many players forget about it and go for a dive
- great scaling
- early game waveclear and hard tower-last hitting
- her stun is easy to doge if you do not combine it with your wall or/and ult
Q: Gives you the ability to protect yourself against assassins who jump onto you. Additionally, her Q and E combo can burst the enemy very hard.
W: This Wall makes anivia to anivia because it gives you so many possibilities:
- interrupt dashes (you have to hit the enemy while he dash.
- you can close jungle ways to catch enemies or keep them away from a fight
- you can wall someone and make it easier to hit your stun
- keep the enemy in your ult
E: This spell is your main damage spell, that you should always use if the enemy is chilled by your Q or ult (after 1.5 sec). The Q/R and E Combo does much damage that many enemies does not expect.
R: Your R is a great AoE-damage and zoning tool.