General Guide by iMGyurukuN
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+15-90 HP (lvls 1-18)
Champion Build Guide
* Presence of Mind would always save you to make an opening for an outplay.
* Tenacity - How come this guy ain't Tenacious to exist in a Fantasy likely in war.
* Coup de Grace - best option to score takedowns probably for that Collateral Damage.
* Future's Market - lets you bought items easily.
* Cosmic Insight lets you cast Ghost and Smite frequently.
* 10% A.S adds up enough for Graves to reload faster
* Adaptive Force is likely but you can replace it with either Armor or M.R based in the opposing Jungler.
* 15 - 90 Health Helps out sustain Graves' based Health through out.
* Challenging Smite - from the Skirmisher Sabre lets you inflict True Damage with your Buck-shot as you also mitigate damage taken from whom you used smite with an Enemy champion.
* Berserker's Greaves - not that it compliments his acclaimed name, it helps Graves to reload his Buck-shot because it is easy to build.
* Rapidfire Cannon - Graves originally used a Cannon himself but this one is not just nostalgic because it let him fire a Buck-shot on an Enemy champion without feeling bothered as Graves himself see the target behind a Minion, it also provides a 25% Crit that situationally extends the Pellets fired and a 5% Movement Speed that ensures his maneuver along it grants him 75% Bonus Attack Speed necessarily with Berserker's Greaves and the 10% A.S Rune.
* Black Cleaver - Sustains Graves Burst Damage well not just because it grants him 30% CDR but also because of how come Graves can gain bonus Movement Speed by casting his Q. Much faster to build than Trinity Force too.
* Death Dance - Sustains Graves the most because it helps him mitigate damage and heals him from his A.O.E damage.
* Mortal Reminder - Provides percentage Armor penetration and you are likely to have an Opponent with Lifesteal probably a Marksman, once you gap closer it is your Win probably if you maneuver well.
* Sanguine Blade - provides Necessary Sustain.
* Edge of the Night - Improves your Lethality and provides you a Spell Shield
* Mercurial Scimitar - ensures your Survivability
* Reaver's Essence - provides you Reasonable Sustained Damage
* Guardian Angel - How come this guy has one? Guess it is not suppsed to be a big deal.
* Trinity Force - Besides the Movement Speed and Sustained Burst its Spell Blade is highly valuable.