This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Lissandra Build Guide by Dreaming
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I decided to make a guide for one of my most favorite champs in LoL.
That's all there is to thuis guide ^.^
This runepage i would recommend against ad mid's, nothing too intresting about this one:
Flash is an obvious pickup. No need to get more into that.
You can take Ignite next to flash to reduce lifesteal or just some more burst on top of your insane burst (which you ofcourse have because you are fed after reading this insanely good guide, hue)
An option is to take Teleport. You will have constant pressure on the map because you can gank so good with your crowd control. Another way to use it is to tp back to lane to keep on farming for your lategame. Lategame you should be able to 1v1 anyone so it's usefull all game really.
Heal is a really annoying summoner to play against as a midlaner in my eyes. You think you have a kill but then they turn out to have been baiting you with their heal and end up escaping or even killing you.
There are only 2 reasons for you to take this summoner spell: Zed and Yasuo. You can now survive their burst and you will have more damage overtime. This way you should be able to 1v1 them anytime when your exhaust is up.
- You obviously just start with
- On your first back you should get a Fiendish Codex, Boots, a couple of Health Potion and a Stealth Ward or two.
- Then you should rush Sorcerer's Shoes and a Forbidden Idol
- Here you have 2 options: Go Athene's Unholy Grail or go Deathfire Grasp. I prefer Deathfire Grasp when even and ahead but Athene's Unholy Grail when behind.
- After one of the two get a Haunting Guise and then the other item ( Athene's Unholy Grail/ Deathfire Grasp.
- Follow up with a Rabadon's Deathcap or a Zhonya's Hourglass then proceed to get the other item
- Top your build off with a Void Staff or Liandry's Anguish
- If you decided to not go for Deathfire Grasp consider picking up the other item above this,
- When full build you can just replace items if you want with one of these: Guardian Angel, Abyssal Mask or Lich Bane.
Always take some wards with you if you can to light up your map and look for oppurtunities to catch enemy's offguard