This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Zilean Build Guide by dinalx
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
because you read my guide and this guy probably didnt. he'll never hit you with his bombs unless he does.
intro will remove once guide is done
it is a WIP so its a work in progress so its not done so theres lotsa stuff for me to add still so like dont judge too much
any fedbakk or comments are appreciated
also its exams week so will be updating and adding slowly this week
enjoy what i have so far making guides is so hard i respect those who make cool guides
GINGERBREAD MAN ZILEAN
why should you read this guide/
what makes this guide better than the rest?
do you want to be sonic fast?
all the cool kids run fast
do you want to be cool?
do you want to run away from your problems?
have you ever been too slow at running to baron pit or dragon pit or enemy fountain?
have you ever been chased down by a rumble or a trundle or a fiddle or a camille or a kayle or a nidale?
movespeed gingerbread zilean solves all the problems you have faced and hated in lol.
you can also see that i am pretty high up in lp and i have many experience in this game that is league.
im level 30 too so thats nice.
holy **** making guides is hard i need to go learn coding or somethinng i thought making this would be easier sigh
if you move fast you dodge everything means you dont die
if you dont die it means you can keep bombing them and saving your team
if you do that you win
it has won me 1/1 games so far
thats a 100% winrate
guarantee win everytiem
very new update:
it has also won me some other games too so thats cool
as you can see the other zilean made the mistake of building only like 2 speed items
i outspeeded him to my definite legit victory
look 45 assists
thats a lot
if you guys want to see other games in which i have played movspeed vanillabreadman zilean you can visit this photo gallery archive thing:
-̶ m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶
+ n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶q̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶d̶ ̶:̶(̶
- m̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶c̶c̶a̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶p̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶
-̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶l̶t̶ .̶_̶.̶
-̶ n̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶"̶h̶e̶a̶l̶"̶ (̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶y̶)̶̶
+ lotsa damage
+ can spam abilities with cdr and w spamming
x has oops i fked up redo button
+ fastest man usually alive
+ lots of experience because old man
+ he has a cool beard and looks wise like gandalf or dumbledore and we all know how cool and powerful gandalf and dumbledore are
+ can get to baron pit in like 5 seconds
+ no cons
+ can get to enemy fountain in like 10 seconds
|indepth explaination: fast+bombs+revive people every like 30 seconds+veryveryfast=win.|
2 exp one cup: range: 1000 statik kewldown: 120 secs
Zilean generates 2 / 3.5 / 5 / 6 / 12 experience every 5 seconds, which does not advance his own level. When he has enough to level up an allied champion and is out of combat in the last 10 seconds, he can right-click them to initiate a 1 second channel, after which he grants them enough experience to finish their level. Zilean receives the same amount. If the channel is interrupted, Time in a Bottle goes on cooldown for 2 seconds. Time in a Bottle starts the game on cooldown.
- basically your team will b lvl 18 when enemy team is levl 5.
exp gained increases every 5 levels and then at level 18 (1, six, e11even, 6teen, and dix-huit.
- 2 circle Os under alis feet or tail or tentacles or whatever indihate how klose you are to sharing your EXPERIENCES with him/her/it. the bigger the better the inner circle is yes.
- wen the inner circle is big enough and fits perfectly in the bigger circle it turns golden and thats when u kno youre about to fill your ally up with some good stuff *lenny faʖ ͡°)*.
- when you are in range (one000 units close) of a golden circly ally ->->-> arrows will point you towards them and u can give them experience.
- to activate the passive you right click the champion. if this doesnt work for you, abruptly find the nearest red colored turret and stand under it until you go colorblind.
- onyi the amount of experience required to level up your ally will be used and then youll be too tired to give them mroe experience for 2 minutes.
you get the same amount of exp u give ur ally
- ur ally can be fighting, in combat, cced, dying, n u can still give them xp. so dont let a teamfight get in the way of leveling up.
- ur ally cant escape from you when ur giving them experience. after the initial 1000 range they can move as far as they want but the experience will still transfer
- u can cancel xp transfer tho if u move during that 1 second, putting it on a 2 second cooldown for you to contemplate your life mistakes, justin case ur giving your carry xp by accident or something.
- u cant give xp when ur fighting people because yeah. puts it on 10 second cooldown when damaged by bullies.
- useless passive in lategame so make sure to end the game by 30 minutes or you suk
- oh yeah you cant activate this when ur dead, contrary to what the arrows tell you.
insert offensive isis joke: coolup: ten sex/9.5/9/8.5/8
coldown with 45 coldr et lv 5 abiliti: 4.4
how far your old arms can throw them: 900/300/100
co$t: 60/65/70/75/80 blue health
wezard damage: 75/115/165/230/300 (+90% ap)<-wow much scaling cool
bedazzle length: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 <wow firework bomb gets cooler as u level up ability and they get bedazzled by ur bombs longer thats cool
ACTIVE: Zilean throws a ticking time bomb to the target location that detonates after 3 seconds, dealing magic damage to all surrounding enemies.
If a unit is near a Time Bomb as it lands or has already landed, they pick it up and become the holder, causing it to detonate at their location at the end of its duration.
If a bomb holder picks up another Time Bomb, the first bomb immediately detonates and briefly Stun icon stuns all affected enemies.
- basically u throw sticky bombs that
perma sPEEd and lotsa bombs: // blahblahblahhardyharharwubalubadubdub
SpeId SteRoIds: // blahblahblahhardyharharwubalubadubdub
ctrl zzzzzzZ: // blahblahblahhardyharharwubalubadubdub
other stuff wip