Jinx Build Guide by demastte
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Runes: MAXIMIZE ABILITIES
+1-10% CDR (lvls 1-18)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+15-90 HP (lvls 1-18)
Champion Build Guide
Full Lethality Jinx Pros
With the amount of CDR on Lethality items, Jinx's W becomes your greatest weapon, turning you into a LONG-RANGE AD MAGE.
Full Lethality Jinx Cons
You run out of mana spamming W too much.
You have no sustain.
THE OPTIMIZED BUILD
This ARAM build aims to get ZAP! SPAM JINX online ASAP and and assuage the cons of Lethality Jinx with Muramana and Death's Dance/ Blade of the Ruined King for mana and life steal without losing too much damage.
- YOU'RE TIRED OF LONG RANGE MAGES LIKE , , PREVENTING YOU FROM HAVING FUN
- YOU WANT TO BE A LONG RANGE AD MAGE TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM HAVING FUN.
- YOU HATE TRYING TO WALK UP TO AUTO ANYTHING.
IF YOU AGREED WITH ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS, YOU SHOULD PLAY THIS BUILD.
THE FACTS THAT MAKE THIS BUILD #1
is 1450 Range.
- is longer than a Veigar E (700 RANGE + 375 Radius)
- is longer than a Lux E (1000RANGE + 310 Radius)
- is longer than a Xerath Q (1400 RANGE)
- is longer than a Ziggs Q (1400 MAX RANGE)
- at max Rank and 45% CDR has a CD of 2.2s and SLOWS 70% ON HIT.
You get to experience the joy of this INSANE POWERSPIKE after completing just Duskblade of Draktharr and Youmuu's Ghostblade!
By definition, Sorcery does exactly this.
- Adds additional poke damage throughout the game.
- gives some additional maneuverability with .
- the +10% free CDR at lv10 in ARAM is really good. Helps get to 45% CDR powerspike faster.
- adds on damage like arcane comet.
The suggested secondary rune is INSPIRATION.
- lets you get access to necessary items quicker.
- increases the rate at which you can throw out spells.
For the extra glyphs, damage, cdr and health are the way to go.
CORE ITEM BUILD ORDER
-> -> ->
Get early to stack it ASAP and for mana to spam W.
Get next. This is your early damage and CDR.
is for damage and the active can be used for repositioning.
4TH AND 5TH ITEMS
At this point, you should have an idea of what you need to do for the team. Your role will fall into 2 categories:
- Tank Killer
Tank Killer Items
will help you start being able to auto attack.
is for the same reason as .
is for tanks that have healing abilities.
is for general cases.
is for lifesteal and to cap your 45% CDR. Build the first.
is for champs that have healing abilities.
is for general cases.
IF YOU'RE PUSHING AND HAVE BUSH CONTROL.
IF YOU'RE PUSHING AND DON'T HAVE BUSH CONTROL
IF YOU'RE NOT PUSHING AND HAVE BUSH CONTROL
IF YOU'RE NOT PUSHING AND DON'T HAVE BUSH CONTROL
I would recommend having on Quickcast w/ Indicator to get better accuracy on your and to visually see how long the range is.