Wukong Build Guide by Jaborsh
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Abilities
Threats & Synergies
Exhaust alone is annoying. With her, the ADC will have ignite and heal as well. No, just no.
You just can't get close to that guy.
Annoying. She just won't allow you to touch the ADC.
Worse than Ashe. This guy obliterates you. But still easy to deal with after he missed his Q
Pretty easy same as other ADCs. But once it goes wrong and she gets fed that's where it gets almost impossible to win against her.
You get grabbed, you get smacked.
You need to survive lane till level 3, but with Ashe, it's almost impossible. Also if u got caught by her slow when getting some farm, you are basically dead.
I'd say she is the best with Wukong with her Healing and Damage.
Best pick against 2 AD enemy bot as he gives you armor with his W. Healing. Tanky. CC.
Healer, and Buffer. Can be a second choice if Senna is taken.
It's the best to get her if you are against a scary ADC where it's risky, like Draven or Caitlyn with a support like morgana and leona.
Shields you, then you become unstoppable!!
Grabs .... a kill for you.
Really good, only if you are against an enemy ADC that depends on his abilities' damage like Ezreal for example.
What makes him a good pick with *Weird ADC picks* is his passive healing.
A healer, so you can take Doran's blade.
Champion Build Guide
**Important For It To Work** * Go in level 3 and proc your electrocute with your and your clone's Q.
E --> Auto --> W --> Q --> Then back or continue with basic attacks if they're low.
* Teamfights are amazing when you hit level 6. It's surely better when they don't see that Wukong R coming, right after they use their abilities (Best in Early Dragon Fights, so always take the fight).
* Would prefer Doran's blade but you are mostly against a poking ADC, so you better get Doran's shield to survive till level 2/3. So you can go Doran's blade when you have a healer, which makes them good synergies.
* Wukong's level up is most of the time tanky enough to fight with, without getting Oneshot. But if there an overly fed enemy, you can switch Infinity with the following:
- MR like Hexdrinker, Mercurial, or sometimes Abyssal (Help your teammates deal more damage to enemies after u land a good R).
- Armor like Death's dance, DMP, GA, or even Randuin's omen(Against crit champs and will help you lower the damage of everyone caught in your R when used after R). when things get bad. But that is when there is no way you're winning.
Go on and try it ;))
11.5 Patch Notes Updates <33
* Wukong ADC also worked well in season 10. His power spike was after getting Tiamat. 🤗🤗🤗
* Now we have 2 core damage items for Wukong which are Muramana and Essence Reaver, which I find broken and lovely
Thanks a lot riot for the Muramana/Essence Reaver changes >:))