This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
[S3] Make your enemies piss in their pants Swain guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Choose Champion Build:
If all is too good to be true
If your team has no tank
If you are getting owned
nevermore This is your "Bird catches the prey spell", which roots all targets within the AoE of the spell after a delay, while dealing damage.
Torment This is your awesome "i hurt you and anymore injury i cause you will hurt even more" spell which, when cast on a single target, will cause damage while increase any damage from you done to the target to increase by a percentage. Increases the damage of ignite too!
Ravenous Flock This is what makes you a Rambo. Activate this, and you will see up to three birds fly to enemies, damaging them, and after, fly back to you to give you health. Heals 25% of the damage against minions, 75% against champions.
2. Get your starting items, help the jungler damage the monster he is going to fight, and get back to lane.
3. Last hit some minions till you are level 4. Stay passive before that, unless they whack you with some spell or normal attack.
4. Do your harass wombo combo from level 4 onwards. If you think it is time for the target to meet his maker, then go for the kill combo. If not just continue harassing till you can kill him/her. (I cannot teach you when to go for the kill as it is based on your experience with Swain)
5. For teamfights, just use Nevermove to get any out of position chumps and just run in with your Ultimate activated. Just make sure your team is there when you do that. Also, aim the main damage dealing bad-***.
6. Make sure you end your game with your Swain at their nexus and type "/L" and press "enter". when their nexus goes boom. After, look at your awesome score.