This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
The Best Bruiser Shaco Build
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
Easiest matchup. She s weak early game, slow clear easely abusable
Gank potential is similar but you have the faster clear , you should win in a 1v1 during the early game
He have better clear,good sustain,good CC Chain.Never invade him but you should focus on counter gank since you always beat him in a 2v2
She have way faster clear and better mobility. Focus on counter ganking her and she s easely killable 1v1 if you use your clone and boxes wisely
Never invade him, don't try to counter gank, the way you win this match up is by having better pressure
No matter how good you play he win mid/late game.End the game quickely (this goes for all the devourer junglers )
There isnt a time when u beat her. You basically have to play better nothing much to say.
Invadeing him is useless, he have better clear and he s more mobil.Counter ganks are the only way you beat him
I have had lot's of succes with Shaco (reaching matster 250lp in s5,being best shaco world mutliple time on lolskill) and many people recomended me to do a guide for him so here it is
- He have a completely different playstyle and gameplay than all the other junglers
- He have the highest outplay potential in the game
- He have crazy good burst
- Best jungle invader in the game
- Can solo carry in lower elo's
- Good split-push potential
- Really good ability set for either fighting or escaping
- People will remember a good Shaco player
- Lack of CC
- Not the best gank potential
- Like all assasin type champions he fall of late game
- Easy to play but hard to master
- Takes a lot of game knowledge and champion understanding
- Get's flammed by teammates and enemys every game D:
Always try to gank the lanes that have good CC lock or the lane that is very overexntended.
You should never focus on strictly ganking but instead farming is more important ( Don't even bother with all the random players that tell you to gank cause you re Shaco they oviously have no clue about how he works ).
After getting warrior you can also start ganking lanes with no CC unless they re already too far behind.
NEVER GANK A LOSING LANE
- Fake Deceives : when you go next to a wall for example and dont Q over it instead go the completely different direction. Doesn't always work in higher elo but does always work from Bronze to Gold.
-The Fake Fake Deceive : This is the technique i use the most. It consist of turning in a different directionbefore Deceiving in again a other directin. This make the enemys think that you failed your juke and will runtowards where you were turning before stealthing away. It's a very good technique
- Q auto Titanic Active + E burst prokes Thunderlords, if you even skirmisher smite them before they take even more damage. This is the highest burst combo of Shaco at the moment
- Use your boxes to tank hits while clearing jungle camps
- Your ultimate pretty much takes you out of the map for a short period of time while casting so you can use this to dodge any spell or ever turret damage
Thanks for reading and have a good day