Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides

Teemo Build Guide by ajricochet

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.

Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit
League of Legends Build Guide Author ajricochet

The offensive Yordle

ajricochet Last updated on November 21, 2012
Did this guide help you? If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. You can even win prizes by doing so!

You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.

I liked this Guide
I didn't like this Guide
Commenting is required to vote!

Thank You!

Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.

The AD Yordle


The Hybrid Yordle

Ability Sequence

Ability Key Q
Ability Key W
Ability Key E
Ability Key R

Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Offense: 21

Honor Guard

Defense: 9

Strength of Spirit

Utility: 0

Guide Top


New things:
* All the runes sets got updated.
*Some of the masteries got updated.
* I added a new chapter explaining the runes.

New things:
* The summary where made.
* 1 picture added.

New things:
* Another Hybrid Teemo was born.
* Summoner spells updated.

New things:
* Items got updated (Again).
* Hybrid Teemo was born.
* Runes got updated.

Guide Top


This is my very first build so please give me feedback :).
I'm not saying that this is the best way to build Teemo, i'm just saying that this is the build that has worked out best for me.

I've always been a big fan of Teemo he got everything that i think a champion need, He's ranged, Fast mover, Fast shooter and He can Damage over time and still deals a fair amount of damage. So if your a fan of all this then Teemo is the right champ for you.

Before buying Teemo: There is not much that you need to know before buying him, He's a very easy char to use. You dont need a perferct rune build to play him so dont be nervous if your missing a few runes.

Word explanation
As = Attack Speed
Ms = Movement Speed
Ad = Attack Damage
Ap = Ability power
ArP = Armor Penetration
Ls = Lifesteal
Cs = Critical Strike
Lvl = Level
Ult = Ultimate (Lvl 6)

''Teemo rides a thin line between chipper compatriot and unrepentant killer, but there's no one else I'd rather have as a friend.'' -Tristana

Guide Top

Teemo's history

Teemo is a legend among his yordle brothers and sisters in Bandle City. As far as yordles are concerned, there is something just slightly off about him. While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City. Despite his genuinely warm personality, something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him. Even as a young recruit, the drill instructors and other trainees found it a little disconcerting that, while Teemo was normally charming and kind, he turned deadly serious and highly efficient the minute combat exercises began. Teemo's superiors quickly steered him toward the Scouts of the Mothership, which is one of Bandle City's most distinguished Special Forces unit alongside the Megling Commandos.

While most yordles do not handle solo scouting missions with a great deal of finesse, Teemo is remarkably efficient at them. His record of success in defending Bandle City from infiltrators easily makes him one of the most dangerous yordles alive, though you'd never know it by having a cup of honey mead with him at his favorite inn. Bandle City chose Teemo as their first champion for the League, and he has taken to it like a duck to water. His signature weapon - a blowgun - uses a rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of ***ungu. To help cope with his lengthy periods of isolation, Teemo recently struck up a friendship with Tristana, a fellow League champion and fellow member of Bandle City's Special Forces. This connection is healthy for both yordles, though now Valoran's voracious media outlets circulate rumors that the friendship is turning into a romantic relationship. Regardless, Teemo is a crowd favorite in the League of Legends, and a pint-sized foe that many have come to fear.

Guide Top


+100 Health +10 Attack Damage +3% Life Steal

+25% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots)

+55% Attack Speed +30% Critical Strike Chance +15% Movement Speed

+30 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.

+80 Attack Damage +25% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your critical strikes now deal 250% damage instead of 200%.

+60 Attack Damage +15% Life Steal Passive: Gain bonus +1 Attack Damage and +0.25% Life Steal per kill. Bonuses cap at +40 Attack Damage and +10% Life Steal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

If you die alot or just feel to squishy you can buy a or a

Guide Top

Items/Hybrid 1.0

+100 Health +15 Ability Power +5 Mana Regen per 5 seconds

UNIQUE Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots)

+35 Attack Damage +45 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: On basic attack or ability use, increases your Attack Speed by 4% and Ability Power by 6 for 5 seconds (effect stacks up to 8 times).

+50% Attack Speed +55 Ability Power +10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: +25% Cooldown Reduction

+25 Ability Power +50% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal 20 bonus magic damage and reduce the target's Magic Resist by 6 for 8 seconds (effect stacks up to 4 times).

+40 Attack Damage +70 Ability Power +15% Life Steal UNIQUE Passive: +20% Spell Vamp UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage and slows the target champion's Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown).

+30 Attack Damage +30 Ability Power +30% Attack Speed +15% Critical Strike Chance +12% Movement Speed...

Guide Top


I would only recommend this build to you if you know how to stack

+100 Health +10 Attack Damage +3% Life Steal

+25% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots)

+20 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 Ability Power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist (stacks up to 20). You lose a third of your stacks on death. At 20 stacks, your champion gains 15% Cooldown Reduction.

+20% Attack Speed UNIQUE Aura: Grants nearby allied champions 20% Life Steal, 20% Attack Speed, and 30 Health Regen per 5 seconds. Reduces the Armor of nearby enemy champions by 20.

+55% Attack Speed +30% Critical Strike Chance +15% Movement Speed

+60 Attack Damage +15% Life Steal Passive: Gain bonus +1 Attack Damage and +0.25% Life Steal per kill. Bonuses cap at +40 Attack Damage and +10% Life Steal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

+140 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 30%

Guide Top

Summoner Spells

My main spells for

Is useful in ganks when your a trying to gank someone you can flash out of nowhere and blind them wich gives you and your teammates a good start. When your are being ganked you can use it as a last way to get away

You can use exhaust when you are chasing someone to slow them down, but you can also use it to get away from people who are chasing you if you are using it with your w (Move Quick) you can with ease get away if they don't slow or stun you.

Teleport: If you dont know how or when to use this spell then dont pick it, use it to gank, rescue turrets and escape.

Good spells










Spells i have never used:

Guide Top


A short chapter explaining the thoughts behind the rune sets:

AD Runes:
These runes is meant to keep you alive but still do a descent amount of damage early game.

Hybrid 1.0:
Focusing on ability power to dominate that early lane game

Hybrid 2.0:
Keeping you alive in mid lane, and keeping your stacks later on the game.

Guide Top

Skill Sequence

Camouflage Use it to surprise your enemies

Use it as the first ability in Teamfights

Great when hunting enemies and when your are being hunted

Take this a lvl 1 it makes Fb much easier

Plant them EVERYWHERE!

Guide Top

Team Work

- Teemo is great for baiting when trying to suprise your enemies. He is very fast so he can lure them into a bush where everyone i waiting, then get out of range and then return to help he's team.
- Use he's passive to stay invisible in a bush with 1 or 2 of your teammates so that some of the guys on the other team think that there is less people than there really are
- Another very important thing is always spam with your mushrooms put them EVERYWHERE!

Guide Top


If you follow this build Teemo should gain pretty much As early in the game so he is great for minion farming. He dont need to but if you want to lvl fast, then it's very easy to do. I usually farm until lvl 6 so i can get my ult.

Guide Top

Pros / Cons

- Teemo is a very fast champion (As and Ms)
- He's poison is very powerful
- He is tough to gank cause he is so fast

- If he get caught in a gank he's very vulnerable
- Against melee dps like Olaf he is also very vulnerable if they get to close to fast (with flash for and example)

Guide Top