Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Graphics Battle Arena

Creator: jhoijhoi August 25, 2013 5:55am
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 2:10pm | Report
@TestOML I think the one on the rights just a liiiiitle better than the left one :)

Here's my submission:

Would like some feedback on weather or not I should redo the text abit :)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 4:52pm | Report
why not see for yourself, be able to criticise your work: what you think works, what doesn't, is something off, some wierd shape, some layering of colors or saturation/brightness that makes something hard to appreciate? (mere examples of aesthetic criticism)

As requested to GMD himself.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 10:46am | Report
Made some slight changes to the background and contrast in places.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 5:47am | Report
VOTING OPEN
Voting Rules:
+ Use the template provided (ie, give feedback) - this means that you vote 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
+ If you participated in the round, you have to vote.
+ If you do not vote, you lose your points, effectively disqualifying yourself from the round.
+ As per before, you receive 1 participation mark per round by voting.
+ You can vote if you did not participate in the round.
+ As a reminder, The_Nameless_Bard currently holds the most points!

ROUND TWO
R3 Start: 25/09/13
R3 End: 02/10/13
Vote Start: 03/10/13

Vote End: 07/10/13
R4 Start: 08/10/13

RULES
1) Don't vote for me.
2) Use stimulus provided.
3) Use correct dimensions.
4) Participants must vote.
5) Use voting template.
6) glhf!
Mandatory Stimulus:
Impact
(use link for font)

VOTING TEMPLATE
jhoijhoi wrote:
This is my example of what can be done with the stimulus:

ENTRIES

Apfeljack wrote:
Quoted:
Bludes wrote:
Hogopogo wrote:
YayaFTW wrote:
Test0ML wrote:
Kinen wrote:
leipetaco wrote:

Did I miss anyone? Some really diverse entries, guys! :D Amazing!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 7:14am | Report
1st: Apfeljack
Absolutely LOVE the style you've used. The white outline of Vi looks great, text looks awesome and the pink really blends well! Nice job (:

2nd: fashionablellama
As creepy as the image is, I absolutely adore it! Render looks amazing, colour scheme is stunning and the use of splatter brushes looks great! Text placement is also well done. 1 thing, the full stop probably isn't needed. Other than that, nice job!

3rd: The_Nameless_Bard
Your work always leaves me staring in amazement. It's such a simple style yet it stands out so much. Great use of the bullet holes in the text as well. Excellent submission!

These were really hard choices to make, as there were many entries that caught my eye. Great work all!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 7:46am | Report
1st: Yaya- I just love everything about this one, there's not much else to say about it

2nd: MissMaw- I love the background and the color scheme, but I feel the render is oversharpened.

3rd: leiptaco- I just really like the theme of this, it's clean and pretty...but the text is a bit hard to read
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 8:46am | Report
1st: apfeljack
Vi fits the stimulus perfectly. style is unique. all in all great.

2nd: fashionablellama
feel like the text/stim could have been used a little more...ummm in your face. but other than that love the depth of the images.

3rd: yaya
clean..bright...serene...good things...only thing i would say is that because of how bright it is there isn't as much contrast as there could be.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 9:07am | Report
1. llama: I like it but the sparkles might be a bit outta place. Maybe it's just me. I'd add creepy stuff instead though <:
2. pogo: I'd do something about the text (T is invis) and probably add a bright border as well c: overall really cool
3. apfel: sah pretty nana c: the stuff behind vi should be more to the right imo and I'd add a border top too, other than that it's really nice

On a side note, kinen, I liked yours very much some cnc would be to place your text elsewhere (I'd change the font of one part of the text as well) and I'd move the (fractal?) bright thingy bit up+left closer to her hand. +I'd change the color scheme I think. Beige and orange always looks bland to me.
Also test, I don't like the border being that color, i think it stands out a bit too much. I would make it dark as the hat, and make the text that color as well. Also I like the stuff on the BG (the stripey stuff) but It looks odd around the render. I would've kept it smooth and smudged it or liquifyed it or something. I think it'd look nicer like that.

+ veng, I don't like those specific splatter brushes, you should move the render up and + the blur on the text doesn't look that good cause reasons. Leave out the blur and I'd change the color of "&" as it blends into the BG. I also have a rule that the text shouldn't be larger than the focal. So after moving the render a bit I think you should shrink the text a bit.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Apfeljack
<Altruistic Artist>
Apfeljack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 9:44am | Report
1st (3 Pts): Hogopogo
Love the effects and the text, emphasizes the flow really well. Just render placement could have been a little better, I think. Otherwise, it's great!

2nd (2 Pts): fashionablellama
A very nice style, it's high quality and I love the colours. Maybe font placement could have been a little better but I think that's a matter of preference.

3rd (1 Pt): MissMaw
Love the background and overall placement of render and text. It just look like a part of her hair is missing? Good job anyway. <:
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 9:46am | Report
ya the render was like that and I didn't want to look for another one <:

by jhoijhoi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide