Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Graphics Battle Arena

Creator: jhoijhoi August 25, 2013 5:55am
fashionablellama
<Altruistic Artist>
fashionablellama's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 8:36am | Report

your sig is really good, goofball :P

Wut really? So no one paid you? If not thank you >//////////<
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 8:38am | Report
Why would anyone pay me for that? ;o

you're welcome :P
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 9:52am | Report
I am still learning,here is my sig:

DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 4:59pm | Report
Hue I'll join this. Can I post mine tommorow? Because my home PC isn't loading my image host for some reason. I guess I'll just email myself the image and then post it tommorow if that's ok. It's done now though if that helps.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 5:11pm | Report
In Australia it's the 7th today! Voting starts tomorrow. So you guys (Dream and whoever else wants to participate) still have all of today to submit. When voting opens, I'll say "VOTING OPEN". When voting opens, you MUST vote with the template provided. Half of the idea behind this competition is improving based on feedback. Getting 1st place in a competition is nice, cool, but if you don't know why you came 1st, what's the point? Alternatively, if you place 3rd, but think your signature is just as good as 1st place, and you get no feedback, how will you know what to do differently next time to get #1?

Thus, use the template, and provide feedback. It doesn't have to be an essay long. Just give your honest opinion on why you voted for that signature.

Everyone starts on one point for participating!

Test: I like the dark murky/smudgy background, your signature has a different feel than everyone else's, as if her power is limitless, but at a cost. I also like how you've added a bunch of light at her hand. I'm not sure if I like the text, however; maybe it's too thin? Just needs to be bolded?

ROUND ONE

R1 Start: 31/08/13
R1 End: 07/09/13
Vote Start: 08/09/13
Vote End: 11/09/13
R2 Start: 12/09/13

RULES
1) Don't vote for me.
2) Use stimulus provided.
3) Use correct dimensions.
4) Participants must vote.
5) Use voting template.
6) glhf!
Mandatory Image: LINK

(use link for full size)

VOTING TEMPLATE
jhoijhoi wrote:
Hogopogo wrote:
Bludes wrote:
YayaFTW wrote:
XeresAce wrote:
Test0ML wrote:
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 6:06pm | Report
Well it's the 6th in NA right now. Really though, as I said, my home network is not loading my image host and I have tried a bunch of things to figure it out. I literally CANNOT post my entry today. That is why I was asking if I could pop it in tommorow. It would be about 8:30 A.M. I only saw this thread just today and spent an hour or two on my entry, so it would be really disappointing if I'm disqualified or whatever because of technical difficulties. Not to complain, but stuff happens.
Thanks to Lacorpse
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:04pm | Report
I'm sure time over-laps. I'm not going to get up at 12:01am tomorrow to close the round. You have plenty of time to submit. Edit: Just to be clear, it's 12PM here, 07/09/2013, which is 7PM, 06/09/2013 by MobaFire.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:08pm | Report

psssssst you pick three people, not just one :D

I was thinking

Llama for 1
Hogo for 2

not sure who for 3, probably Yaya.

dem rules, I read them.

well hogo 2nd,
yava 3rd

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 8:01pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
When voting opens, I'll say "VOTING OPEN". When voting opens, you MUST vote with the template provided. Half of the idea behind this competition is improving based on feedback. Getting 1st place in a competition is nice, cool, but if you don't know why you came 1st, what's the point? Alternatively, if you place 3rd, but think your signature is just as good as 1st place, and you get no feedback, how will you know what to do differently next time to get #1?

Thus, use the template, and provide feedback. It doesn't have to be an essay long. Just give your honest opinion on why you voted for that signature.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 4:28am | Report
Erm I know its not time to vote yet... but because china sucks I can't see llama's sig. Based on the feedback, it's really good so could someone upload it to tinypic so I could see it? Thanks.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide