Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Gallery

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS January 7, 2012 11:50am
4126 posts - page 296 of 413
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 8:27pm | Report
I actually like all of those, Amanda. Would especially like the first one if you turned it into a song.

Made this for my mum's birthday:

It was a surprise. And she didn't like it. So I'm a bit cut up now. Really disappointed. I know it's not that great, now that I look at it. But it took me more than an hour to make. I'm pretty sad right now.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2013 4:55pm | Report
lol, but she liked this one:

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2013 5:29am | Report
You made something for your mom and she said she didn't like it? D: that sorta sucks :/

Made a sig for Jan Jan :) What do you guys think? After looking back at it, I think that the head is a bit too red :/
97BligenN
<Member>
97BligenN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2013 7:06am | Report
Yeah it's a bit too red, I think it should be a little darker and the detail should be a bit harder to see as there's some light source behind it :D
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2013 7:20am | Report
@Hogo,

I don't -really- mind the color however I do not like the lighting of the signature.

I'll try to elaborate best I can.

I think the right of the sig is nice but I feel the left is way too bright and so I'm not sure which part of the sig I'm supposed to be looking it (in the sense that I do not see a clear focal). I'm attracted to the left of the sig cause it's really bright but it's just empty space so I'm not supposed to be paying attention there. The middle of the sig has the focal, or I assume it was meant to be the focus of the sig, but it's outshined by the left and I suppose I do agree that it's too red. Then the right of the sig has he text and it's really well done with the background color.

So now I feel kinda confused when looking at it since I'm not sure what to pay attention to.

On a side note I dislike the border, it doesn't look nice on the right and it's virtually invisible on the left. I especially dislike it on the bottom part of the sig. Try using a gradient overlay instead. Or I would also suggest trying to put he borders only on the left of the sig and on the right - as in, vertically. And you'd use the brighter shade on the right and the darker on the left.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2013 8:28am | Report
Thanks for your advice miss, I had a little twinge in the back of my mind when I put the text there that the sig would be scattered all over, didn't really pay attention then but I really do see it now :/ I'll try darkening everything and making the text the focal, as well as trying to make the head the focal. Lots of experimentation :3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2013 9:27am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I actually like all of those, Amanda. Would especially like the first one if you turned it into a song.

it lacks any sort of rhyme or rhythm scheme, so in its current state it'd make a pretty poor song unless I wrote a choral piece...

if I cared enough to put in the effort, I could do it....but I'm already working on a bunch of music as is xD
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 11:18am | Report
Hogopogo wrote:

Thanks for your advice miss, I had a little twinge in the back of my mind when I put the text there that the sig would be scattered all over, didn't really pay attention then but I really do see it now :/ I'll try darkening everything and making the text the focal, as well as trying to make the head the focal. Lots of experimentation :3

Yeah, just play around with it. It's still really nice overall :3

Been a while since I've made anything but I had time to spend and I really wanted to make a sig with this render. The text was suuuuuuch a pain but I like how it turned out overall :]
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 11:34am | Report
^don't like the text placement but I do think it is quite good.

Sig made by elenah
fashionablellama
<Altruistic Artist>
fashionablellama's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 2:09pm | Report

eeeh idk.

@Missmaw I think the text looks fine as it is :3.
Sig Shop

Thanks to HOGOPOGO for this (sexy) sig :3.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide