Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 4:17am | Report
You know what, my contract ends this Friday, and I haven't got any other work lined up yet, so I will catch up on these requests :) I'll be working backwards from here ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 4:50pm | Report
In that case, could you drop by my Morgana guide and leave a review? It's pretty lengthy, so take your time :)

Name: Emikadon
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-tormented-protector-372317
Read Making a Guide? Yep
Spellcheck? Yep
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2014 1:37am | Report
Will get on these next week. My contract was unexpectedly extended and now I'm teaching year 9 science (radioisotope super heroes), year 10 science (water rockets) and year 12 pre-vocational math (area, volume, scale).

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 2:55pm | Report
Edited because i forgot to follow your review template - sorry about that.
Name: utopus
Link: My morgana support guide
Read your making a guide guide: Yes
Spellchecked: yes

An important note:
In my guide, I have a very unusual itemization path when snowballing: Zhonya's Hourglass -> Rod of Ages. I've tested this itemization thoroughly with normal games, and some plat i/diamond 5 ranked games. With the exception of one game, I have won every game in the past 3 months when I have itemized this way. I have defended my reasoning with logic, and screenshots of my success, but people still disagree with my itemization.

I know the way I play Morgana support is different than most other people, and I really want to walk my readers through my way of playing Morgana. I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I could do to better sell my readers on this idea. Should I do a mathematical proof? Should I upload videos of me snowballing with Rod of Ages, instead of pictures? I'm getting the feeling like no matter how much I try to support this kind of thing through tangible evidence, people just keep on disagreeing.

Thanks again for your time
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 3:51pm | Report
Name: OTGBionicArm
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jayce-complete-guide-to-a-brighter-tomorrow-393778
Did you read my Guide to Making a Guide just now? yes
Have you run your guide through a spell check? yes
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 5:36pm | Report
NAME
utopus
CHAMPION
SR Support Morgana
RATING
7/10
DATE
13/09/14

utopus' Support Morgana Guide Review

NAME
Emikadon
CHAMPION
SR Support Morgana
RATING
7/10
DATE
14/09/14

Emikadon's Support Morgana Guide Review

If I had to pick between utopus' guide and Emi's, it'd really depend on the target audience, as each guide is strong for different reasons. Emi's is more noob-friendly, but utopus' guide is far more mechanically-minded. I would recommend reading Emi's to get an idea of Morg as a starting point, and then moving onto utopus' for a more thorough exploration of support Morgana and neat tips/tricks to hone your gameplay. (I'd liken the transition as moving on from the final year of primary into the first year of secondary school - you need all the basics and foundations from primary school in order to understand secondary)

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 8:15pm | Report
Thanks for the review, Jai - It means a lot to me :)
3x +rep;

Your attention to detail, and willingness to read each guide with an open mindset is unique, and quite helpful - You were able to spot flaws in my guide that many other people overlooked; I'll be sure to make some changes, and add a little more explanation to things I did not cover thoroughly.

I'll be sure to grammar check my guide more thoroughly this time before requesting another review from you; Google Docs corrected most of the spelling, but there were a lot of run-ons in my guide, which I didn't really notice before

EDIT: congrats on 1800 rep!!!!! Almost at 2000!
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 9:31pm | Report
No worries :3 I'm glad you found the review useful. Will definitely come back for a rereview when you're ready. For now, please accept this signature; you don't have to use it, but I thought it was the least I could do for the person who finally got me to 1800 :P <3

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 6:35am | Report
Not sure about your schedule, but please feel free to review the others before me. I am soft-remaking my guide within a week, so it'd be a bit out of place.

Cheers.
Bow to the Void

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Hi Northern ^^ I've just been reviewing randomly. If you've been on the list for a while, I apologise. I'm sort of working my way backwards, so by the time I get to yours, it'll probably be after your soft-remake. Feel free to post here again to notify me of the rework, so I can get yours done ASAP.

Thanks for being patient :)

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide