Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:04pm | Report
Add some coding, give explanations to your items as well as your runes, and put up some situational items or alternate items as well. Other than the guide looks decent (format wise, haven't taken the time to read it).
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to AlexanPT for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Apotheosis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:41pm | Report
Guide For: Tryndamere
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I have not had a good debate in a very long time. We are not all perfect and I think that my guide could be better. Is my guide viewer friendly even though it is incredibly lengthy? It could be better for the audience, because who wants to read a book for each champion they want to play?
What I'd like you to focus on: If you actually want to read the entire guide, please make me aware of anything that needs to be updated or of anything that I could clarify better. If I am to be stood corrected against something that I point out or say in my guide, please let me know.
Guide Link: Your Tryndamere Resource

You do not have to do this if you do not want to.
Lakapooty
<Member>
Lakapooty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:48pm | Report
I don't have any pics of anything yet but I'm getting Fraps soon. Thanks guys!!! Thanks. If you like it (besides walls of text, I will have pics and vids soon) pleeease thumb it up. It took me a while to make that
Thanks to AlexanPT , WRAthoFVuLK, and me for the ROCKIN' sigs!!!
Lakapooty
<Member>
Lakapooty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:49pm | Report
Oh and what do ya'll mean by "coding"
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:56pm | Report
Sivir << this.

For more check out the link on my sig about good guides and follow that.

@Apotheosis: jhoijhoi is the one who is actually reviewing the guides, were just helping out (me, Rud, Searz, and a couple others) by pointing out small things that might help.

JESUS CRITS, I mean, JESUS CHRIST (you see what I did there?)

Anyway, very good guide from what I read and saw Apo, I dislike the huge walls of text and I think you could maybe clean thos up a bit with some coding (some parts at least). + voted
Thanks to AlexanPT for this amazing sig

Lakapooty
<Member>
Lakapooty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 6:01pm | Report
How do you code?
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 6:03pm | Report
[[Sivir]] will result in Sivir
It will work like that for all items, summoner spells, runes and champions.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 6:35pm | Report
o.O Requestsssssssssssssss.

Requestssssssss everywhere o.O

I will put this in bold and heading 1.

If I read your guide, and you CLEARLY haven't read my first post which details what a good guide should have, that th3BlackAngel created, I will simply link you to it, and ask you to request again once you have ticked off all the aspects of a good guide.

Pending Rework of Champion

Guide For (champion): Evelynn
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I believe I have found the perfect medium for Evelynn. Players either utilize her amazing skill set with bursty AP and lack sustain in combat or do the opposite as AD Eve. I truly believe my guide is how Eve is meant to be played, and I want other players to try it out. Just have to wait for her buff now! :D
What I'd like you to focus on: My Summoner Spells (in regards to Flash), the core build itself, and my explanation on GP/5 items, to see if I have proper justification.
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/something-wicked-this-way-comes-hybrid-roaming-eve-90463

Guide For: Evelynn
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: My guide has been mostly unnoticed and I'd like some criticism and an opinion or two about it
What I'd like you to focus on: Anything you think may be incorrect or poorly explained
Guide Link: Linky

Pending Release of Champion

So I would like you to review my guide because it's my first and it's a new champ, most players try her on AP which isnt sooo good, so i decided to publish mine.
Well, I would like you to focus on the items, for me they worked very well, won every game except 1 but I want to know how others feel about it.
I would be very grateful if you take the time,
the link : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/leona-100786.

Current List of Reviewable Guides

Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: Suggestions & honest criticism. ^^
What I'd like you to focus on: Total of guide ^^
[/url]Sion guide.

Lakapooty wrote:

Guide for: Xin Zhao
Why I'd like this to be reviewed: It's my first guide on Mobafire and I want to know if I'm heading down the right road(s).
What I'd like to focus on: Anything. Could you also give me tips on how to make my guide look less boring?
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-man-that-wouldve-slain-300-yeah-thanks-jarvan-100550

Apotheosis wrote:

Guide For: Tryndamere
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I have not had a good debate in a very long time. We are not all perfect and I think that my guide could be better. Is my guide viewer friendly even though it is incredibly lengthy? It could be better for the audience, because who wants to read a book for each champion they want to play?
What I'd like you to focus on: If you actually want to read the entire guide, please make me aware of anything that needs to be updated or of anything that I could clarify better. If I am to be stood corrected against something that I point out or say in my guide, please let me know.
Guide Link: Your Tryndamere Resource

My guide for: Gangplank, the Saltwater Scourge
Why I'd like you to review it: Some criticism, to know was six hours making of it worthful, etc. =D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
DirtyScumbag
<Member>
DirtyScumbag's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 6:48pm | Report
Yeah I guess I will reduce the text tomorrow, I still have some time until she's on the database, Maybe I was a bit..well I had a writing mania I guess. Just wanted to make it very detailed, you know. I tried to write it in a style which makes it interesting to read, but I will do that later.
Thank you.
And playing Leona on AP just doesn't work out, guess she was really meant to be played as tank.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide