Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 2:44pm | Report
lol, and obviously all the people who have used your template haven't looked either :P

I am the pioneer of [color=black]spaaaace[/color] :P <3

Nickname:

1) I didn't say Cleanse wasn't viable, I said that low elo people wouldn't be able to use it. Believe me. One of my friends, who's 1600 elo, grabbed Cleanse on Corki once, and always cleansed AFTER the duration of the stun/fear/taunt.

2) I review guides from the top to the bottom. The same way any normal person would read a guide. That's why I mention a lot of the stuff I see first, in the cheat sheet. I understand you've mentioned other optional items later, but other people do not read the guide only the cheat sheet, and I'm giving you an accurate representation of what could be going through their minds.

3) I wouldn't know how bad Meditate is at first level, but I know any sort of heal is extremely useful.

No problem, thanks for the read :)

!!! University > Reviewing !!!

>>> I will review 3 Guides Per Day <<<

ATTENTION: Due to a huge influx of requests, I have now implemented some requirements. This is so I don't end up reviewing a guide who's author doesn't care, or reviewing a guide that is really bad, or reviewing a guide that has not clicked on the link above. If you want me to spend over half an hour reading your guide and writing a reply, you can very well return the favour!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Author must have +100 Posts
- Guide must have been run through a spell and grammar check
- Author must be over Summoner Level 25
- Author must comment on my Ashe guide with their opinion.

If you are LUCKY, your guide will be reviewed by other members, such as: Searz, da_Neo, Rudmed, Bloofyre, Bryun, and Nighthawk. They drop in from time to time to help with my workload. <3

* I will be completely honest in my opinion
* I will not downvote or upvote until I have received a response from my review, and I see you have dropped your opinion of my Ashe guide in the comment section
* I will review your request as soon as physically and mentally possible

* At the completion of my Review, I will post my verdict of your guide here, along with my review (verdicts are featured in the below post)

You must use this format below for submitting a guide for review, otherwise I'll ignore your request. People who just drop their links here will be completely ignored.

Summoner Level:
Post Count (at time of request):
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES/NO
Guide For (champion):
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:
What I'd like you to focus on:
Guide Link:

What do I expect in return? Read/vote on my >> Complete & Comprehensive Compiled Catalogue of Ashe Knowledge <<, +rep me, and a simple thank you would be lovely ^^

OTHER RULES/NOTES:
- Please only submit one guide per request.
- Please do not request a review on a champion who has not been released. I would also prefer to read only guides published on MobaFire.
- If you are rude to me in your response to my review, I will consider not featuring you in the below post.
- If I read your guide. And you have not read the links I have supplied in this post. I will literally asplode. And you will be charged with my death.

Common Things I Repeat In Most Of My Reviews

• ONE BUILD. Show me one build, the one you use 90% of the time, in your cheat sheet. NO NEED, EVER, to display more than one cheat sheet. All alternative items can be explained in your Situational/Alternative Items section.
  • Good Hands IS ****ING BETTER THAN PERSEVERANCE. Jesus Christ.
  • Colour is good. Too much colour is bad. Find the correct balance.
  • Paragraphical space. Walls of text = bad. Sparse text = bad. Find the correct balance.

Nighthawk has opened his own Review Thread Here. Go ahead and check it out ^^

Reviewable Guides
Xiron wrote:

Summoner Level: 30
Post Count (at time of request): 233
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES
Guide For (champion): Wukong
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I wanna get my Guide more know AND improve it.
What I'd like you to focus on: Everything. Just read it.
Guide Link

Summoner |Level : 26
Spell & Grammar check completed: Yes, I think so
Guide for : Skarner
why i'd like this to be reviewed: The opinion of a veteran/experienced person , to be sure that my guide is good enough to compete with others.
what i'd like you to focus on: My writing style and i also want a review on how effective the guide is.
guide link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jungling-skarner-for-men-112315

Barman5000 wrote:

Summoner Level:30
Spell & Grammar check:Yes
Guide For:Skarner
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:I need some new and fresh ideas to make my guide stand out. Also I like constructive criticism.
What I'd like you to focus on:Anything you feel you think will improve my guide.
Guide Link:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-in-depth-comprehensive-guide-to-skarner-113124

Palthios wrote:

Post Count (at time of request): 18
Guide For (champion): Garen
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: Looking for an expert opinion. I don't want to make the guide too bloated but I'm stumped as to possible improvements.
What I'd like you to focus on: The guide. Ive posted more then enough proof that the build works so Im not asking for help on that.
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/garen-spin-to-crit-updated-8-13-11-99504

xIPainIx wrote:

Summoner Level:30
Post Count (at time of request):100
Guide For (champion):Orianna
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I want opinions on what i can improve and a review from a very good player.
What I'd like you to focus on: What things i could add or what i should change to improve the guide.
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/orianna-glados-solo-queue-goddess-113430

VKZ95 wrote:

Spell & Grammar check completed: Yes
Guide For (champion): Mordekaiser
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I want to improve my guide
What I'd like you to focus on: Anything I can add or change to make my guide better
Guide Link: Mordekaiser

This guide has been reviewed by you before but I have changed it a lot since the last time you saw it

Siveo wrote:

Post Count (at time of request): 115 with this one
Spell & Grammar check completed: I did it but English is not my foreign language so ...
Guide For (champion): Shen
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: First guide I've made, looking for some comments on how I play with him!
What I'd like you to focus on: Uhm, everything?
My Shen Build

I have been busy with assignments, and I have a math exam next week that I have to study for, but I'll try to get some of these done over the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 9:46am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

lol, and obviously all the people who have used your template haven't looked either :P

I am the pioneer of [color=black]spaaaace[/color] :P <3

SSSPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(funneh reference is funny)

Not everyone is updating their guides just because the format has been updated.

I'm using [color=black]_____[/color] and just adjust the length to what I need. It's less visible than the entire words.
You may be thinking "Why would that matter?". That matters because in guides where you have that text close to the start of a chapter you can see the text (not very visible, but still). The start of chapters have a dark blue color that fades into black.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 4:30pm | Report
That issue was never a problem with me because I never needed to have columns at the top of the sections, but yeah, I had noticed that in other guides.

Also, Spank: I just went ahead and added all the requests. I didn't look at the post count, because I forgot to.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 2:25am | Report
Searz wrote:

SSSPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(funneh reference is funny)

Space Core: So much space. Need to see it all.
Wheatley: I wish I could take it all back. I honestly do. I honestly do wish I could take it all back. And not just 'cause I'm stranded in space.
Space Core: I'm in space.
Wheatley: I know you are, mate! Yep, we're both in space.
Space Core: SPAAAAACE!
Wheatley: Anyway, you know, if I was ever to see her again, do you know what I'd say?
Wheatley: I'd say, "I'm sorry." Sincerely. I am sorry - I was bossy... and monstrous... And, I am genuinely sorry.
Wheatley: The end.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 3:18am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

That issue was never a problem with me because I never needed to have columns at the top of the sections, but yeah, I had noticed that in other guides.

It would be in my starting items section because it has a single row column at the top.

Blakhart
<Member>
Blakhart's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 10:07am | Report

Post Count (at time of request): 100

Guide For (champion): Vayne

Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: My Vayne guide was at #2 for a little while, and it was also the first Vayne guide out on Mobafire. So after revamping it, I wanted it to get reviewed by someone who really knows their stuff, and may be able to assist me with it.

What I'd like you to focus on: Everything plz :D

Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vayne-through-the-shadows-revamped-81123

Thanks
Sincerely, Blakhart

EDITED: made a mistake in why and what sections...

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for my awesome Sig
Did I help you, or do anything you really liked? Press that +rep button for me :D
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 4:55am | Report
Post Count (at time of request): 332
Spell & Grammar check completed: Yes
Guide For (champion): Alistar (AP)
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I'd like to know of whichever way I could possibly improve my guide.
What I'd like you to focus on: The setup mostly, but perhaps just as much the guiding itself.
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/alistar-the-ability-powered-cow-96441
Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 5:41am | Report
Kirluu wrote:

Post Count (at time of request): 22620

Y U LIE?
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 9:24am | Report
It is now at 22710 times.
What is your point? o.o
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:16am | Report
It's at 333...
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide