Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 6:56am | Report
@searz advertising XD? Woot *lock thread instant* , jokes*.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!

Check out my guide on Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard(press the sig)!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 7:16am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
REQUIREMENTS:
- Author must have +100 Posts
- Guide must have been run through a spell and grammar check
- Author must be over Summoner Level 25
- Author must comment on my Ashe guide with their opinion. This is possibly the only thing I ever wanted with regards to a thank-you. I only ever wanted more opinions of my own guide - to make it better. By being the reviewer all the time, and not receiving over 60+ comments on my guide due to the reviews I did... It just annoyed me that people didn't care enough to even read this first post (thanks to the later requesters, who have in fact, commented on my guide - that warmed my heart)

SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 7:42am | Report
Oh sorry , i thought i could try seeming that guy with the olaf picture tried too while he had less posts then me , thx anyways:)
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!
And check out my build on skarner
Barman5000
<Member>
Barman5000's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 7:46am | Report
Summoner Level:30
Spell & Grammar check:Yes
Guide For:Skarner
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:I need some new and fresh ideas to make my guide stand out. Also I like constructive criticism.
What I'd like you to focus on:Anything you feel you think will improve my guide.
Guide Link:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-in-depth-comprehensive-guide-to-skarner-113124
Big thanks to wRAthoFVuLK
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:27pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
REQUIREMENTS:
- Author must have +100 Posts
- Guide must have been run through a spell and grammar check
- Author must be over Summoner Level 25
- Author must comment on my Ashe guide with their opinion. This is possibly the only thing I ever wanted with regards to a thank-you. I only ever wanted more opinions of my own guide - to make it better. By being the reviewer all the time, and not receiving over 60+ comments on my guide due to the reviews I did... It just annoyed me that people didn't care enough to even read this first post (thanks to the later requesters, who have in fact, commented on my guide - that warmed my heart)

Well yea, I'm sorry, I don't have +100 post but it's close no?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:35pm | Report
Close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades and government work.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 1:54pm | Report
Or
-Prostitution
-Teaching
-Standardized Tests
Palthios
<Member>
Palthios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 3:10pm | Report
I did everything else he required including the Ashe guide review. I know I don't have enough posts, but I don't really understand that requirement and its a number I'm not planning on hitting for a while. I just don't post that much.

If I remember correctly he said the post count was a way to weed out the users that weren't serious and didn't really care about their guides. One look at my guide is going to show you otherwise. Its understandable if hes going to stick to that guideline, but I figured it was worth a shot.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 3:30pm | Report
She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She.

Jhoijhoi is a girl.

Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 4:04pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She. She.

Jhoijhoi is a girl.

Auuuuw, painfull! Now she will certainly NOT review your guide ;D

Hahahaha, don't worry, as long as she doesn't say that she won't review your guide, don't panic!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide