Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Nasus Build

Creator: jhoijhoi October 23, 2011 1:25am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:01am | Report
The only thing I don't like being a tank is having so much survivability that I end up getting out of teamfights alive quite comfortably while the other team members are mostly dead.
When I combine items such as Force of Nature, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart etc. with Warmog's Armor that's often exactly what happens. That's why I tend to combine other items to get a high amount of health.

Of course, getting Warmog's Armor doesn't mean you can't get a build with loads of utility or aura's. It's just that Warmog's itself doesn't provide that and you still spend 3000 gold on getting it.

For survivability only getting Warmog's is absolutely superior to combining other items to get some health, that's true.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:09am | Report
And then later it frees up your inventory to build whatever you want, because you're getting those stats all in one spot.

You can pick up a Trinity Force if you'd like. Now you have more damage. Things like that. You're able to do that because of Warmogg's.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 5:38pm | Report
As I don't know if you check the comments on your guide, and I always look the forum:

The "who we will face" lacks some champions, like Tryndamere who can solo top well... he's just a GOD against nasus... coming for farm? mocking shout, don't retreat? crit him... his damage is WAY over yours, and level 6 he has "almost" 2 lifes... very hard to fight against, harder than jax IMO

And, about the discussion, Your guide is great, and nasus can be built in diferent ways:

Mercury's Treads, Trinity Force, Force of Nature, Frozen Heart, Warmog's Armor and Atma's Impaler -> Makes the build consistent and "self-helpful", each item completes the other: warmog's allows you to get 2 itens with no health but stats // FON allows you to chase even more, gives the higher amount of MR and great health regen // frozen heart gives CDR, debuff to their AD champs, a lot of armor, larger mana pool... // atma's gives MORE ARMOR and A LOT more damage - critical strikes and damage -> your Q will hit more than 1000 when critical

for me the core: Mercury's Treads and Trinity Force

Ninja Tabi -> Only if facing 3 AD or more (and low heavy CC)
Facing 3 or more AP opponents and need more magic resistance? -> Wit's End for more defense and damage at the same time or Banshee's Veil for stronger defense
Do you want to get Last Whisper? Removes Warmog's Armor and Atma's Impaler, get it and use the other slot to get more damage or one more defensive item
Facing heavy AD team -> As said, Ninja Tabi, Randuin's Omen for more defense, Sunfire Aegis for more offense

And that's it... sumonner: Teleport and Ghost -> Solo top MUST HAVE teleport, IMO... and almost every champ fits on flash, but flash isn't for nasus, ghost is really more reliable for him

I would really like to know if Nasus would deal more damage with Trinity Force for core and:
Atma's Impaler + Warmog's Armor
Last Whisper + something offensive
Last Whisper + defensive item

Anyone wants to calculate? :D Please u.u
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide