Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 3:11pm | Report

As soon as I got on Gold 3 I started with 4 consecutive defeats. Now I'm on a 5 win streak, last two games getting counterpicked mid and still winning. ****ting on Fizz (gj starting Doran's there, burned both pots at level 1; killed him at level 4 -first blood - with Maokai and Jarvan on the sides, jarvan dished damage but mao didn't although he nearly killed j4), and an equal laning vs Cassiopeia, although I would've won if Rengar and Amumu didn't think it's cool to lane mid with her as well. Still, left lane phase 3-3, and ended 9/6/12.

Intend to get to plat the latest at the end of august
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 9:34am | Report
From 5 win streak to 6 loss streak, back at gold iv :> Games were pretty much either winning lane (4-0 Swain in a game where Jarvan baited 5 entrances but never did engage because he was "Peeling for cait", which meant they died last and he didn't do jack, something fed Elise) or trying to jungle and having stuff like a Kassadin who constantly dc'ed and said it was Riot's fault, 0/10 mordekaiser who didn't leash me so I could rush buffs in case Lee tried to steal, pushed and got ganked and killed, etc.

Time to work harder I guess
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 6:06pm | Report

Picked Morg versus Lissandra as my first back to G4 game, wrecked. Their Vayne was fed, their Nasus was fed and I thought it was geegee but lissandra was ultra behind because of my early farming power versus hers, stolen blue, two kicking out of lanes. Was able to give MF the quality gank she needed to doublekill and she slowly started to get really ahead..

Felt really good. Plus all my morg ranked games - just 3 I know - went well, niche picks versus Leblanc and now this Lissandra guy

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 5:40pm | Report

Back to gold 3, haven't streamed for a while because I'm having some issues with popups (the anti-popup **** ain't working for me)

Did 4 games today, all duoq with Polse, all last pick coz **** for mmr. First game I went Swain mid to counterpick a Zed, went 7/2, while Polse supported with Jarvan IV and wrecked botlane. My two deaths were because their Leona was mad at their Vayne and randomly caught me once mid and once while we dove Yorick toplane. This qualified me for series.

Second game we had Amumu jungle and they had a Blitzcrank, isn't hard to make math. They came in early-ish (1:40), Lux ran but didn't react to the grab with a flash and got dunked. She proceeded to die 8 more times after that throughout the game, succeeding in not getting a single kill. Botlane, Vayne dc'ed during an early engage, ****ing both her and polse. Top I started bad vs trynda as singed due to panth gank, managed to recover but game was uncarriable since everyone was on a killing spree. 4/6/4, and 0-1 on series.

Third game I went Vayne botlane with a support Nami. Their Ezreal was sporting Ignite vs a comp that had Fizz and LeBlanc (polse) so you can guess what a joke he was. Even so, I got fed but so did enemy Zac and Nidalee, and we actually lost first inib and had people suggesting surrender. However, we started smashing fights when Jarvan IV decided to peel for me and we pretty much raped them for the win.

This final game polse went Shaco jungle and I went Tristana with a Thresh versus a Miss Fortune and a Taric. Once more I got fed early (and so did our Morgana vs Brand) and once more a relevant opponent - Jarvan IV - got fed. Game was a bit hard since Brand and MF managed to recover (she went for a build that bet all on the ult) but ultimately we got a winning teamfight and won. THeir brand and mf were always pretty isolated and I could juke jarvan while killing him.

Let's see if I can actually last on gold 3 and get that gold 2
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 5:59pm | Report
Gold III? NooB!!! (said by a Silver V)

As requested to GMD himself.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 6:00pm | Report
Ty for carry <3
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 6:07pm | Report
I've seen some really terrible plats, let's see if I can be one of them.

Thanks for not being 2 fat polse :3 Besides, you did well
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 6:21pm | Report
grats false <:

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 7:17pm | Report
Thanks Mawzies :3

(dat quote <3 )
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 7:51am | Report
Duo'ed with Polse yesterday again, he's such a good partner. He was on promos.

First game 6/5 Diana. I initially derped versus Fizz because I had never done the matchup and was gonna pick Swain but then Polse taught me into her (I love her and it was my responsability). He killed me and got away with 24 HP (kiu kiu), then I helped our Nasus and toplaner kill their top (forgot what it is), returned to lane after some DANGER!!! pings bot that still let Fizz get two kills. Nothing mid happened, ganked top again for an assist, Fizz got another double bot and then he killed me mid later on. Our Graves started raging and said he was taking over mid, so I went bot with Polse's Jarvan for a bit. Meanwhile, Nasus got fed, we killed enemy Ashe (she was sobad), fizz became irrelevant and we recovered to win. Eh.

Second game our Lee Sin tried to take mid after he got counterpicked by Renekton AFTER Mordekaiser and him bought items. Morde told him to **** off, he died top giving first blood. Shortly after morde died to a Nocturne gank. Me ( Miss Fortune) and polse were bot (polse was perceived as a troll for picking Jarvan), we nearly killed caitlyn at rush level 2 but thresh saved her (forgot to mention our ban guy was a troll). We were still doing well and had Shyvana bot for a gank, knowing their Nocturne was there as well. When the engage started Shyv was sleeping and we all died. Literally, she didn't move until a dying Jarvan passed her by, she tried to kill stuff and they both got killed. Then she afk'ed at base <3
We still got some pretty nice kills coz enemies were morons building full damage on everyone, but unfortunately shyv never appreciated the comeback attempt and eventually lee and morde started trolling. Polse was 1-1

Final game I went Lulu support with a Varus and polse went jungle Jarvan IV. Their support was a Lee Sin who surprisingly started Doran's Blade and was sporting Ignite. Despite the wards Varus gave first blood, then died again when he came to base after me sacrificing myself not to let him die (he was pretty bad, the first time he hit his ult was around 25 minutes into the game and couldn't position for ****). Our Ahri was pretty "blah blah you guys omg stahp" and thankfully got fed while we got stomped botlane. The game dragged pretty long but in the end we managed to win it thanks to enemy foolhardiness, good CC and good lategame calls.

So polse is Gold 3 on EUW nao.

Today I won with Xerath, 10/2/something. Fun times.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide