Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 2:22pm | Report
^

They said "automatic", but I call in bs

Thanks Joxuu!

I'm at 54 lp now, lost my 2 first gold games (first was a game where me and polse were derping mechanically like there was no tomorrow, still I got some really nice plays in but their tristana was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than vayne. "Like, Barrier Cleanse is ok I got this" better, she also did some amazing plays).

Won the next two as Lulu and jungle Nasus
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:14am | Report

Man, this game. Lux was kinda terribad although her CC after Flash+ Wither served me on a silver platter to Elise more often than desirable. Still, Teleport was priceless to aid our botlaners - who were somehow managing to lose versus Nid support and Ignite Trist (our mf positioned sobad).

I started like 4-0 so insta rabadon'ed because it seemed like a better idea than Morello's, had some terrible mid game options called ****INGSPIDER but put it back together and halped push the team to victory. Half lee's kills were me lowering lux to 1/3rd hp in lane and him coming from Narnia soil to buttrape her.

Also, their Nasus was awful. Like "are you a troll" questionable (but he picked first along with Lux o.o), with Lulu applying a pink ward to dragon, him going there at lvl 6 (like 30 seconds after) to try to solo dragon/force a fight (and dying), never giving lux blue buffs, etc. I was in awe.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:19am | Report
wth Morello book on spider *****?
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:23am | Report
20% cdr, plis. dat Neurotoxin.

Sig made by elenah
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 8:11am | Report
Well, I suppose her reasoning was something like "I'm behind, I need cheap ap" and morello's does have good stats.

I think the most frustrating about that game is how I made myself so much of a target. We had literally 3 for 1s because lux, elise and someone else would throw themselves to kill me and then lee/teemo would clean up.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2013 6:26pm | Report

Duoq with sirell, someone has to carry him :3

I gave fb to Kayle at level 1, did not expect her to commit to some random dumb skirmish and did not torment+ignite. However, I came to lane and stayed without excessive issues (although swain farms like ****, specially compared to kayle) and then immediately roamed top for a Diana kill, and then bot to give sirell a double. From then on I started picking a lot of kills, died once because there was some derpyness and then nunu chased me to ****ing narnia. From then on we just killed and controlled the map and kayle's squishyness + their derpy engages gave us the game.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2013 6:28pm | Report
You neglected to mention that Nunu & Willump started trolling and putting down a full inventory of wards everywhere whilst walking through Teemo shrooms.

http://www.twitch.tv/lleris/b/387118056
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2013 6:38pm | Report
Yeah well game was won by then. Besides, at first I couldn't even tell if he was trolling or he honestly thought he was playing well, since he was sobad :P
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 4:44pm | Report
lol Narnia.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 9:11pm | Report
It's a word I abuse q.q

Well this game was special. I'm at 54 LP, need to get in my head it's time to leave GoldV behind. Instalocked Swain as a first pick and they took Fizz. Challenge ****ing accepted. Should've disabled all chat though, was a douche all game because the guy acted so arrogantly and I hate how people are like hurr durr fizz to swain es easy. FB was top and shortly after this moron dives me at level 2, gets snared and dies.

Plat fizz. Go figure. Got abused, failed 100000 roams but eventually got fed, as a fizz does.

Game was hard close to the end, we had a terribad battle coz me and amumu went elsewhere and our team didn't see/follow. Also, my friend Deathdusk forgot to get AS because he skipped an item suggestion of mine (I was telling him what to buy xP ) and he complain he got no kills :P

In the end, we got a really good teamfight after they tried to jump me and silenced me twice and ****, panth killed draven and we pretty much won the tf. Fizz killed me at their base, but he had challenger skills.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide