Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
Snowfall
<Member>
Snowfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 2:52am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Game 32

BANS:

DEFEAT

I just can't win. Entire enemy team focused Olaf and Noc every fight. My every ult was used to pin back Corki and Teemo. Just can't win. Ever. It's so depressing.

OMG REP0RT S0NA 4 KS 400ELO SKRUB.
Just kidding, but damn, you were involved in all but 9 of your team's kills.
>> Signature by Bree & me <<
+Rep me if I was useful - Would explain why my rep is so low
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 5:17am | Report
Game 33

BANS:

VICTORY!

This game restored my faith in the matchmaking system - kind of. I was 4th pick, and I said I'd play support or ADC, and first pick deliberately didn't ban Morgana or Blitz so they could pick them for the team. Well, 3rd pick swapped Blitz for Ahri and wow, he was a decent Blitz, he had so really nice grabs.

I used Cleanse twice in the game, and should have used it a third time (2nd death), but I was stupid and just let Garen spin/silence me to death =.= I was a bit behind in CS, mainly because Blitz kept grabbing them so much I focused more on harass. Graves was 0/4 in the laning phase.

We got every dragon and also baron. We just pushed right down the middle, tanking towers and champions, by this point they were so underpowered. The enemy team wasn't bad, they'd target me every teamfight, but it was just that my team was so much more tanky and coordinated. I don't know what counters a Blitz lane, I mean Graves was able to dash away continuously, but Soraka just didn't have Flash up 24/7.

I got denied a kill from Noc, due to his spell shield, and Anivia baited us a few times under tower with egg - lol, no one can resist diving an Anivia :P They made some poor plays, but there was never really a teamfight, as Skarner just was everywhere. Skarner is a really strong pick, coupled with Blitz meant that they were always out of position for free damage.

Soraka is a really weak pick now. Sure, she was able to zone me a little when Blitz was b, but her heal was useless - its cooldown is way too high after the nerf.

Anyway, yay, I'm 1400 again :D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:10pm | Report
Game 34

BANS: Was eating breakfast

VICTORY!

Really good game. Corki was terribad. At first I thought he was just tricking me, trying to get me to dive him to get Blitz hooked, but he wasn't. As soon as I realise he was just actually not a very good Corki, Graves and I rolled bot lane. Once again, our jungler was super duper awesome. Jarvan MVP. Warwick whined all game, I should have muted him. Ori did well mid and her ults were fantastic. We got every dragon, didn't get to baron at all, my oracles only picked up three wards...

Great game, great team.

♡ sig by me ♡
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Taric so stronk.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 7:31am | Report
Game 109 (counting all games now)

BANS:

VICTORY!

I have been playing ranked, but haven't been posting, mainly because I dropped all the way down to 1350 elo :( But I've been slowly climbing back up, playing mainly supports. Most notably, Sona and Taric. Though I do have one absolutely terrible Support Sona game where I went 1/9. Let's not talk about that.

The last two games I duo'd with Warlemming and jungle bro Skarner helped War's Jax get fed. This game our mid Karthus seemed to be sort of new. He had next to no map awareness, resulting in an early death when Amumu came to gank. Sivir was a boss. My first death was because I got cocky and /l'd and /d'd in the lane brush taunting them. Suddenly WILD LEE SIN APPEARED and I died :(

Anyway, am 50 elo now away from Gold. I really hope I can get there :) Below is my elo progress so far. You can see where I've dropped, how I stabilised, and how I'm slowly coming back up :3

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:14am | Report
You've done really well getting back up ^^~
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 12:50am | Report
Game 113

BANS:

VICTORY!

So I lost two games and won two games. Duo'ing with WARLEMMING seems to be the only thing that will make winning easier. Instead of detailing this game, which was pretty easy, instead I'll talk about what I will be playing in Ranked games, in order of preferred role, and by skill with champion.

SUPPORT:

AD CARRY:

JUNGLER:

SOLO TOP:

AP CARRY:

I think I've pretty much figured out my problem why I can't win ranked games solo queue. Because I can't play an AP mid carry. Mid lane has such an influential role, I really need to learn how the lane. Last time I played mid lane competently was back when the ADC went mid 8D

♡ sig by me ♡
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 1:38pm | Report
I can teach you mid. Also, you posess my guide now.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 3:28pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I just can't win.

*wins 4 games in a row* ;D

Also, it's cute that you guys duo queue together, hehe.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 3:41pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Also, it's cute that you guys duo queue together, hehe.

Duo queueing can be very romantic.

Right Mowie?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide